Top Rogue Teams

just try it w/ speed up… make sure u cancil the mp fast to mk.

I didn’t think much of it either till I tried it… I think the teleport has to do with the size of the pixels of w/e you’re going through, which is why it works on storm w/out speedup(i think…).

You are correct. That’s why I told him to try it on Cammy or Psylocke.

HAHAHA I was only messin with you man its free

Any ways my computer is messed up for some reason so ill remake it, I just need DLJ to resend me the pic with the all sentinels flying again so that i can redo it.

Also im 100% sure im going to ecc so we should team up.

Dang you know I can remember sending one with Rogue standing on a busted up Sent, but can’t remember one with a bunch of Sents on it. hmm…lemme look through my discs again.

HEY!!! Rogue and Sent are like baest friends!!!:mad: :lol:

Eh, I’d go further to say Doom is a better friend and Tron and Rogue are practically lesbian lovers.

Cyke is also a good friend of Rogue! Fuck Psylocke! She can’t handle shit! =D Oh i was fucking around with Rogue and Zangief with throw assist and came up with a wacky reset.

opponent in corner… s.lp, s.lk, Call Gief, s.mp, Zangief hits… dash then c.fp, magic series into Power Drains [puts them back into the corner] c.lk, Call Gief, c.mk, Gief hits… magic series into power drain [puts them back into the corner] Repeat.

Of course this may not work in serious play… but it’s fun stuff… x_X;

wow the teliport does work without speed up… holy crap
wuts everyone typically do after the teliport???
PS commando and rogue r liek friends with benefits

Most of the time I’ll repeat the inf a few times (with speed up) then reset again. Then I’ll just go with clk cmp clk chk, cfp (OTG), chk xx into GNS. Good damage.

That’s why I said Sent is Rogue’s best friend. Call Sent Ground do the c.lk, c.mp, s.mk chain and you’ll cross them up while Sent’s drones hit your opponent on the other side!!! :evil:

It seem kinda hard to set up stuff with Cyke (kinda slow), Cammy does a waaay better job IMO.

Say Roc are anyelse. I’m planning on having a tourny on 11/8/03 and some of the matches will be recorded…was wondering if anyone knows of a site where I can host it?

O yeah Roc if u can make me that avatar thanks a lot. and most likly I will be going to ecc and just about every other tourny thats coming up sents me and my girlfriend broke up. So mvc2 has taken over me again…:o :o :o :o Other year of mvc2 here we go again.

O yeah fuck sentinel, he can eat rogue pussy and die for all I care…wait a minute that’s my job:D

Rogue4life

I’ll get back to you on the hosting but think i know where you could host them.

Ecc will be the 1st time I travel for a tournament, I wanna see how I do and the av is coming along i just have to find that sentinel picture!

EDIT: I found the pictures I need now I just have to find the font I used or use a different font. The av will be done by tomorrow.

whens ecc?

vegitax wheres that combo vid?

say chill I’m working on it. I will probablly have in real soon maybe after our tourny on the 11/8/03. Say roc I need that Avatar.

Check Your PM’s

Yo Vegita, you goin’t to the regionals in Houston next week, I think it is?

Say roc the avatar didn’t go threw. Could u send me another one.
Where the avatar is there is a box with an X in it no picture?

And no drumlinerjoe I won’t be going to texas for one reason I have a wedding to go to. and another is that the person who is driving doesn’t like me because I do not play 3rd strike:lame: AKA(ricky).

Damn shame man. I might go and try to rep Rogue best I can. Did okay last tourney, caught a runaway Storm and gave her a beatdown pretty cool.

Vegita try this:

You have to paste the links into your IE for some reason.