Top Rogue Teams

You have to hit the 2nd Lk at the same time as you hit the assist button S.LK+Cyclops, and the rest of the combo just flows with S.FP canceling into S.FK, both connect. Then you SJ and finish the combo.

Rogue/Sent/Cyc is pretty good, Im using the Rp assist with sent right now. One reset with RP assist and you have a dead character.

Rogue/Sent Combo (2 bars needed) = dead character

Rogue, D.HK, dash in or not, S.LK+Sent(RP), S.LK, RP hits, GNS, wait till she grabs them, DHC into HSF, whiffs, wait for character to fall, Launch, SJ.LP, SJ.LK, FF,
SJ.LK, RP, SJ.LK, RP.

Or you can just magic series and RP with sent after the launch to make it easier, and get them to the corner. Its kind of like a ghetto Storm/Sent DHC And It does just as much damage. Its not that hard either.

I might switch sents Rp assist out for drones, since I can get the same damage with cyc that I posted with combo 1.). I want to try Rogue/Storm/Sent, with sent having RP assist. The ghetto MSS ( its now RSS), she only needs to hit once to do big damage.

You can always do a reset with rogue using sent RP assist, into GNS, then into the rest of the combo above for an overkill. If the hot pocket aint cooked yet, you throw it back in the microwave, you feel me:tup:

Peace:zzz:

Iā€™ve found that rp assist with Rogue isnā€™t as good as Mags with rp assist because itā€™s difficult to cross up. If you got vids of some cross ups with it Iā€™d love to see it. Although comboing a rp into gns is very deadly thanks to the sent DHC.

The combo I always do with RP assist is: D.HK or J.FP, S.LK+Sent(RP), S.LK, *RP hits,*J.LK, J.MP, J.FP knocks them back up Power Drain

Massive damage and also gets a Power Drain at the end.

Okay I have some free time so hereā€™s what I know about rogue and cykes

Basic Bread and Butter Combos:

J.HP or J.D.HK, S.LK, S.LK, S.HK+Cyc, SJ. HP, Cyc hits SJ. HPā€¦=65 DMG (note: you can add a J.D.HK after the initial deep J.HP for 8 more points of damage)

J.HP or J.D.HK, S.LK, S.LK, S.HK+Cyc, SJ.HP, Cyc hits, SJ.LK, SJ.LK, power drainā€¦=72 DMG

S.LK+Cyc, S.LK, Cyc hits, SJ.HP, SJ. D.HK ā€¦=64 DMG

Now hereā€™s were the duo gets a little synergy
J.HP or J.D.HK, S.LK, S.LK, S.HK+Cyc, SJ. HP, Cyc hits, while descending do a quick SJ. LK, SJ. HP, SJ. D.HK flying screen otgā€¦=71 DMG (note: you can still add a J.D.HK after the initial deep J.HP for 8 more points of damage)

You then have a variety of options you could continue the combo with a S.LK and close ground with a D. LP or you could do a J. airdash LK to continue to apply pressure etc.

You can also use the above combo to reset (J.HP or J.D.HK, S.LK, S.LK, S.HK+Cyc, SJ. HP, Cyc hits, while descending do a quick SJ. LK, SJ. D.HK and you will end up on the other side and you either do a D.LK or a SJ.DK depending upon if you believe the opponent will anticipate your reset.

You can also use cykes to help cross up with the dive kick you just use trip your opponent with a crouching roundhouse, call cyclops to sandwich the opponent and then jump up and forward and do a dive kick. (I wont work well if the opponent has a good aa)

Teams

What do you guys think about rogue/sent/colossus?

Well VDO uses Rogue/Colossus with the sickness, but unfortunately he doesnā€™t post here.

Rogue/Mag/Sent?

Opinionsā€¦

i put some stuff about rogue and mag in another of the rogue threads you just have to search for it

without getting into it too much I think it has a lot of potential. Rogue can DHC into either mags or sent for a lot of damage. With Rogue/mags or Rogue/sent with either drones or RP you can do combos that are high in damage. You have 3 point characters which is always nice. I think where this team goes wrong though is no anti air. IMO you need Rogue to have either capcom or Tron assist otherwise it makes for a weaker Rogue.

I think rogue/sent/ironman is semi decent, and you can get pretty
decent damage off of ironmans AA as well. After a combo into Ironmans
aa with rogue GNS DHC Proton Cannon = dead character

Rogue with IM AA:

D+HK, dash in, LK+IM, LK, HK, IM AA hits, get in position unrollable C.HK, GNS,
DHC into Proton Cannon.

dang, i cant believe that i gave up storm for chun li and cammyā€¦ well i guess they are both outā€¦

rogue, storm, megaman ftw (lol)

Iā€™m actually a fan of Rogue, Sent, Juggs.

I like Rogues grab assist though.

Rogueā€™s grab can setup a beefy Corner combo into Headcrush in the corner.

throws in corner juggy J.LK, J.HK, AW HEADCRUSH!!!

I knew you can headcrush after the throw assist, but with the jLK and jHK into headcrush - that sounds like a potential full damage combo.

Right now Iā€™m using Rogue (throw), Juggernaut (ground), Cable (AAA).
I know Juggernautā€™s ground assist isnā€™t as ā€œgoodā€ as his other assists, but I find it useful for Rogueā€™s rushdown and mixup game because earthquake holds them down.

Aha!

Rogue/Jill/Gambit

Team Zombie/Lovers. Listen for it.

Iā€™m making videos to showcase their combos as we speak. Rogue/Gambit have a -really- flashy one that have two variations: Rollable and non-rollable. Takes a good 70% or so off of an 100% stamina characterā€¦ using NO SUPERS. NOT A ONE!

Stay tuned.

Juggs Ground Assist sounds decent to lock down more squirrelly characters but I still think Rogue + Juggernaut Punch have some sick combo options as well.

rogue, storm megaman are my teamā€¦ they rapeā€¦

What would your preference be with DHCing Megaman from Good Night Sugah?

Iā€™m just curious.

Being relatively new to marvel, Iā€™ve found myself getting destroyed on several occasions.

Rogue/Sent/Commando
Rogue/Sent/Storm
Rogue/Storm/Commando

Commando may be switched with colossus.

If you are new and you really want to compete youā€™d better roll with one of these. Emphasis on rogue/storm because they work so well together. Tron is awesome, I mean really. But she canā€™t keep magneto, storm or well timed sentinel stomps off you. She also doesnā€™t help against turtle sents or storms.

I run Iron man[Projectile] Rouge[Dash] Storm[Projectile]

Is there anything wrong with this team