Top Rogue Teams

I know, but his assist doesn’t.

rogue/cyke/tron… funnest thing next to cable…

I find it hard to take advantage of Doom’s random rocks.

Rogue/Doom has a couple of cute little tricks, but nothing really in the area of really getting the job done. I used to use the duo a lot, but there’s not a lot of synergy between the two and they get eaten up by better assists.

^ I concur, Doom’s AAA is good for lockdown but nigh impractical for starting combos.

Evo2k7

Evo 1 week away…

Wish me luck…:slight_smile:

Doom sucks? what?

nope but it isn’t easy to setup combos from the rocks imo.

Hear is a combo I didn’t think was possible for rouge and once I saw it done on me a few times I quickly became a believer when I fought a skill gamer a few weeks back

Rouge’s kiss assist - Jin Hurricane super (After Rouge releases the enemy they will fall right into it as long as you remember to place yourself in the direction rouge releases her victim)

Rouge’s kiss assist - Morgan’s Illusionary mid air Super (The exact name of the move escapes me at the moment I am sorry) - (As with the last one rouge will releases the enemy right into the move in question as long as you position yourself in the direction rouge releases the enemy)

This only a start once I know how to link other supers into it I will tell you of them (I don’t my game with me at the moment)

W O W!

Yo Vegita-X, I saw your Evo match vs Crizzle on Preppy’s site. You did this amazing Power Drain combo on his Magneto using Power Drain to throw him in the courn and juggle with C.LK, C.MK + Tron Proj. assist.

But the weird part was the launch into J.LP, J.MP that caused you to switch sides so you could use Power Drain to throw them into the corner again. Was that intentional and if so, how was it done?

Awesome match.:tup:

Rouge/blackheart/tron anygood??

GNS can combo into Heart of Darkness so there’s a plus there. BH/ Tron and Rogue/Tron are good combos.

So annoying that theres not a lot u can dhc into at the top of her gns…also who is another good assist other than tron and who is good to go second without using a gayass charecter (bearing in mind the dhc)

Tron is pretty much an essential for a team like that, unless you wanna sub for Capcom?

Rogue and Spiral together is pretty sick. Her ground assist makes for good cross ups. Not as good as Tron projectile assist, but unlike Tron, Spiral is god like.

Rogue teams

Besides team vegita (which I love), I also think…

Rogue/Sent/Capcom and Rogue/Sent/Cyc are pretty good teams as well, she definetely needs that damage. I like cyc and capcom for there high priority assists.

2 rocket punch assist combos = dead character. For some odd reason I like that assist as well.

Opinions?

Rogue can do some nasty stuff on point with cykes assist Ill give you some combos a little later Im in a rush

Goes to show that the two ov you don’t know jack about what Doom is truly capable ov outside ov his assist. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t hate the character, hate the players that don’t know shit about how to use that character.

If only they knew…

Top Rogue team off the top ov my head if it wasn’t mentioned already:
Rogue/Storm/Tron

Quick cyc combo…
Two of my favorite combos with Rogue/Cyc…

1.) D.HK, dash in,/S.LK, S.LK+Cyc, S.FP, S.FK, SJ.LK, FP… = 72 DMG
2.) D.HK, dash in, C.LK, C.LP, C.LK, C.FP, call Cyc, SJ.Fp,
Cyc hits, Fp, Cyc hits, quick HK… = 74 DMG

What is your guys take on rogue/storm/sent? The team may suffer because of lack of high priority AA for sent. I dont know how reliable sents RP assist for rogue is in serious competition though. I do know that when you hit with it kiss half your life good bye. She’s gotta have that damage.

Opinions?

How do you combo S.FP in with the first combo you posted?

Anyway, I used to use Rogue/Cable/Sent with RP assist, it’s good against pixie teams but against Sent/Cable you need more coverage.