Top Rogue Teams

LOL not judging by today… Rogue owned u for free. Blackheart no longer works on Rogue fool.

Rogue w/ Sent G can take on Blackheart fairly easily.

Not really. A good BH would just dash back after the HP as his drones are out. It just end up cancelling each other.

end this conversation arleady and just shoot him

Just put your hand on the other guy’s thigh in middle of the match, then snap out while he’s distracted. Problem solved.

eww thats gay

imma try it

if it doesnt work ill just shoot him

oh if only u knew what joe really meant by that muwahahahaha :lame:

Aw what? Lame? My strats are the shit.

hahaha u got baited

I disagree, if that was so useful BH wouldn’t have to worry about getting hit. BH has to land and Rogue’s rushdown is especially dangerous on a taller character like BH. Watch VDo vs some guy’s BH and see how it gets owned.:cool:

where can I watch that?? :nunchuck:

btw, who’s VDo?

Vdo… meh… domingo plays the ill bh… he proved it at ctf… its too bad its impossible to get better with that crap.

That “crap” stops your rushdown 81.7% of the time.

who won the first to seven domingo who won the first to seven. Even my tron won :clap:

First to 7 doesn’t mean shit. After tommorow, the Survivor Series begins. All new slate. First to 50. Winner takes all. Your Rogue/Cable/CapCom versus my BH/Cable/CapCom. May the best mammal win.

bh is gay, wtf are u doing here neways, go try flame somewhere else

btw u have huge interweb muscles lmao

i’d take that bet ne day… :clap: forealz

VDO is an OG Rogue player who uses mostly low tier characters. He mainly uses Rogue/Cammy/Psy, Rogue/Ryu/Ken, and Rogue/Colossus/Ken

He’s also an excellent P-Groove player in CVS2.

Well, being that I am a friend of Golba and I play MvC2, that gives me right to be here. Also there was Blackheart discussion, and since I’m a Blackheart player, I was here. Also there are alot of inside jokes in my post that a person not linked to me or Golba would not get. Where you get the “interweb muscles” from, I have no idea.

This segment is directed to Jumpee. If you would like to have a mini Survivor Series at ECC, then I would be game. First to 10 alright with you?

im gonna check that one out
btw where do the survivor series take place?
oh and the inteweb muscles are from what i though was you bullying around but now i kinda get it, but sorry i still dont like bh =P