Top Rogue Teams

L:rofl:L!!! I use that team!!! I also use combos 1 & 3 but combo 2 is new to me!!! Tight Work!:tup:

hey guys i was just browsing through the thread when i came up with rogue thread, and went in for the hell of it. Man, i didnā€™t kow that rogue had so many advantages, also seeing vegita play rogue also helped to blow my mind. I mean i have picked rogue in the past but because she is so weird to play with i dropped her and used other charaters. But now im caught trying to find a third character to the famous duo strider/doom. So far in theory she fits fine withe the two of them, but the fact that she doesnā€™t have any type of beam worries me, because that means that doom will be out there a lot covering strider and rogue. Though on the good side she provides strider a ton of quick super eters for him to burn so she wont be out there for too long. Also can some body post combos and the infinite if anyone knows it, itā€™ll help a newbe like me a lot. So you guys know i specialize in trap/lock-down teams, there is nothing better than seeing your opponent loose a match feeling helpless. So my main team is blackheart/cable/capcom, with this team they are not moving from the oppsite side of the screen, but i want a team with more speed and that can generate more anger.

OK where do you want to start?:smile:

Rogue with Storm (Projectile assist); against Magneto in the corner (Works best against certain characters such as Magneto):

LK, MK, HK, Call_Storm, /, LP, HP, Storm_Hits, LK, /, C.HP, /, LK, MK, PowerDrain, /, C.LK, C.HP, Call_Storm, /, LP, HP, Storm_Hits, ā€¦etc.

Hereā€™s a video of that combo: http://www.uwm.edu/~lns/Rogue_Vid.zip

-anonymous mvc2 rogue player

hey with rogue/storm/tron what would you recommend to stay on cableā€™s ass if he has capcoms AAA?
man itā€™s stressing to play against a cable or a sentinel with rogueā€¦ one lil mistake and bam! ur gone
what do you recommend to rush down with rogue or storm, btw im kinda getting there with stormā€™s air dash down and i can almost cancel anything into rogueā€™s super jump/air dash but sometimes when i try to wave dash with rogue i end up screwing up and doing repeating punches or even GNS :sad:

How do you guys see Rogue/Ironman**/Cyclops**? Help me out!

not a big fan of cyclops but i cant see how they can help rogueā€¦ maybe ironman(a) would at least give her some cover while dashingā€¦ ionoā€¦ but if you can manage to get cyclopsā€™ assist to hit you could sj and end the combo with f.p. and dive kick, call ironman(AA) sjXX air dashXX dive kick ground combo lk lp lk and if it doesnt hit you can always do the hcb.hk grab and try and dash after it to connect a fp and if its close to the corner cancel into GNSā€¦ im just thinking this over the top of my head but thatā€™s what i often do but with other charactersā€¦

my .02

Rogue/Cyke AAA

lk lk launch (call AAA), sj fp assist hits either sf fp again, or lk power drain

wait til i go to the philippines againā€¦ imma wreck shop!! haha

I use Rogue Throw/IM Proj./Cyke AA.

rogue throw/cyke aa/ tron guess

or rogue/cable/cyke :smiley:

ironman sucks donkey dick!!!

Anyone know where i can get rogue vids? Preferably tutorials. Iā€™m about to make one of my own so ill keep everyone posted.

Go to Forgo.net and click on MWC5 vids and look for VDO. Preppyā€™s site also has vids of Vegita-X playing.:tup:

Yea man i seen the VDO vids. I dont think its anything specialā€¦
Although whats preppyā€™s site?

http://www.zachd.com/mvc2/#comeback

I only see 2 rogue vids and both were lame. Anybody know where vegita x videos are on the evo dvd or the internet?

Ah, he took those vids down. Look for them on Direct Connect, probably a bunch there.

Yea thats a no go. The last time i got direct connect my computer blew up.

I gotta see it to believe it. I was dissapointed with the matches in the evo dvd. U only had 2 and lost both. The cross up with the storm assist was nice but thats all i really got to see. I would like vids man. If u dont get them for me i will cry.

i need a little help to fight against strider/doom/bb.hood
Iā€™ve been using rogue/storm/tronā€¦ any tips?