TONIGHT! Nov 1st SCR SSF4 5on5 Team Qualifier

naw plus think about it why would every1 come out to brentwood juss for one player??

Yeah I say what you saying but I was holding a Tourney on the 14th anyways and I just thought it would be easier to have everyone gather there since its a fairly large Venue and I am guessing a lot of Heads wanna try out.

The team quals for SCR will now take place in at Hiro’s pad in East Bay on Mon night Nov 1st. If you are attending SCR and trying out for Norcal team, PM me for address and to confirm your attendance. If you do not PM me and confirm by Saturday Oct 30th, you will not be allowed to join.

Format is round robin 2of3 game sets. Character lock in effect. Maximum of 20 players can enter. Ricky Ortiz is now given auto spot. So top 4 will earn the right to be on the team. Cost is $2 to enter, all of the pot goes to the house for hosting the event.

NCR Quals will be held at the NCR venue on Friday night, Nov 19th. I’ll follow up with details after SCR.

Reminder of the norcal team quals tonight at Hiro’s other pad, not his standard location. So if you are trying out for a team, PM me for the address.

Starts at 8PM tonight. Good luck to all.

Hey Choiboy I’m out here form Maryland… looks like I missed the the dead line for SCR teams.:sad:

But I want to go to the NCR team quals.:wgrin:

How far is this place from Oakland…dont want to miss out on the NCR team quals too?

I’m moving to Oakland form Maryland(it’s been 21 years since i lived in Oakland btw).

I will be living my at my older brothers house. I was born is Oakland. So I guess I can play for Norcal Teams if i can qual?:confused:

I’m 28 btw… Hardcore CVS2 player… Bas D44 taught my friend how to play. And then my friend showed me.

I can RC, PTF, SHO SHO SHO…

I can also do

Short short super with Sagat, Chun-li death combo, and RC funky kick. I’m not scrub/noob. Strictly mid-tier status.:wgrin:

If you or somebody else could point me in the right direction It would be great. I am unfamiliar with the gaming scene in Norcal.:coffee:

Thanks.:woot:

NCR team quals will be held at the NCR venue on Friday Nov 19th. The NCR venue is in Milpitas which is about 45 mins away from Oakland.

Congratulations to the norcal team members for SCR:

Ricky Ortiz - Rufus
FChamp - Dhalsim
Vangief - Zangief
Ramin - Abel
Choi - Ryu

Thanks to Hiro for graciously hosting this. See you guys at SCR!

:lol: Good luck everyone. Bring it home for the bay. :cool:

Dam that team is hella buff.