TONIGHT! Nov 1st SCR SSF4 5on5 Team Qualifier

I work weekends all of this month so please take me off the list choi. Sorry lol.

Lilsicx66 sacramento

100% sure. John put me up on the list. Grimmmz - Union city - eastbay. btw will this be held on xbox or ps3 (socal regionals is on xbox)

I’m willing to compete for nCR but not sure bout sCR .-.

Its gonna be on PS3 since the Quals are gonna be this Sat at the KS2 Event mayne…

lol Grimmz wants it be on 360 so bad!

MMM so BAD!

qualifiers on ps3 for an xbox tourney just seems janky.

Ok. I communicated with a majority of the players trying out for the team and most will be attending the KS event this Saturday. So the decision has been made to host the qualifiers there.

Grimmz, your point is well taken and its unfortunate that PS3 will be used for a XBox event. But I believe piggybacking off Saturday’s event will be better than trying to organize a separate event. It appears the players are from different parts of Norcal and it may be difficult for them to gather again at a central location next Halloween weekend.

So a round robin will be run for the ~12 players this Saturday at San Jose Bar and Grill. Start time is approx 4PM. It will be 2of3 games versus everyone. Character lock for duration of RR is in effect. It will be free to enter.

San Jose Bar and Grill
85 South Second Street
San Jose, CA

Details can be found here: http://shoryuken.com/f23/keystone-ii-%40-san-jose-bar-grill-oct-23rd-saturdayx-252438/

Willthis Team Be the Same for NCR vs SCR 5 on 5 in Norcal ?

No. Another qualifying event will be held to determine the Norcal team for NCR. I will host that one separately as I expect many more locals to compete.

dammit, looks like a change of plans for me. Sorry Choi, but I must ask for my name to be removed:sad:

Just Checking thats all? Like how much before NCR are you trying to hold the NCR ones?

if not to late to join

Moses Peninsula

Nov 14th weekend will be NCR team quals.

All the Norcal peeps that are going to SCR for sure and want to join, find me at the SJBG event tomorrow. New start time is around 5-6 as the KS event doesn’t start until 4 now.

Yeah thats my worry Worry. Im Holding a Tourney the 14th of Nov and I dont wanna be Rude but its one of the First Deep Eastbay is holding out in brentwood. Think we can Hold both at my Venue? Qualifs and my Stuff?

SCR quals are canceled for tomorrow due to the KS event being canceled.

I’ll repropose another date.

Choi let’s hold the quals at starbase on a wed night? Alot of us gather there and it’s fair in travel distance for pretty much everyone!!!

-RAM

Brentwood is way to far

Its literally in the Middle of the Bay Area if you look at a map lol.