Tokyo Game Action Ranbat 2.2 Full Results Thread - 3/24/07

good shit to all the players.caddles ggs man. i was alil off that night and u was hungry man. paul good shit marvel man. didnt look at the time on the last match lol o well. everyone played really good. think i need to start playing ppl in these games again cause i dont really play much but GGXX now which i shouldnt of done. but it is good to see ppl are gettijng alot better. u all got me by surprise.lol but i will play some before i go to this tourny.

p.s. just wanted to ask ppl. what did u think about my vice? or do u think she isnt good enough?

joey crack…u surprised me with ur baiken…master ur combos and you will be beastin…i need work too lol…

Good shit everybody. Me, SirLoco and Bonez had fun. Good shit to Nelson on 3rd in Tekken, we need to play again soon, maybe at goodtimes or next ranbat.

First of all big fucking ups to everybody that came out and competed

Squad- we nice. What more is there to say?

GG guys- good matches everybody that i played. i hope put some people in the matrix with my zappa shit. big ups to azn dave who i saw wreckin some shit with johnny and big ups to redbeard who always will sit there and kick strats with me even when im all :looney: + :sad: + :confused: from a match lol. btw redbeard what was the name of your boy who is broken with like 10 characters:annoy:

tekken guys- good shit to everybody. Im tryin to get nice at that game now but i saw some good shit like that steve player who had some peoples heads spinnin in the game and in real life goodshit. if anybody saw me scrubbin out with my paul ill bring some good shit next time. :rofl:

Marvel guys - fucking cheap mother fuckers! :annoy: :annoy: on the real tho watchin it just makes me wanna get better so while right now im just fattenin up that pot ill make some niggas nervous soon. and u right caddles somebody could get 20 in a row but as soon as a nigga loses 1 somebody is right there taking yo spot lol gotta love that arcade

cvs2 - good shit to everybody. i havent been practicin but after that one close ass match I had im throwing it in the lab from now on, good shit craig st (or was it rob? my memory is trash) . ill bring some fire next time

p.s. VDO p-groove is cheap

3S - Good shit to everybody I played. if they dont know yet i’m that pink makoto player who steals perfects all day. i didnt know who it was but from the h8 thread i see that its da rage from nyc who was rockin the black and red dudley. good shit to you son you got heart keep practicin and hit up the ranbats whenever you can and put everybody to the test. I saw some new faces playin the game and i hope they keep playing it cuz i love seein people getting better but if you get at me on the machine ill show no mercy (sweep that leg)

TGA - this place is too fucking good. btw the curry is certified URANIUM. and thanks to all staff who were there especially Andy

and a special shoutout to SENSEI GAV aka I GOT STUDENTS BETTER THAN YOU for being a scrub and not holdin me down in my matches!:tdown: :annoy: lololol

Awards
Most Hype - Bacardi aka ILL SHUT THIS MOTHER FUCKER DOWN :rofl:
Come up - Colin. good shit son keep playin and youll only get better :tup:
Most Hype MM - B. I was amped the whole time. deathcradle is fucking broken and i love it

This was my first trip to TGA, and I had a great time. Thanks to the staff for making me feel welcome from the very moment I stepped through the door.

I was the Red Ken player, good games to all I fought in the tourney, and casuals. I’m really impressed by the level of skill in the players, definitely the best competition in MA I’ve seen.

I’m eager to come back to TGA and practice more on the Japanese cabinets, it felt so awkward and cramped at first opposed to my hori – but I figured to change the button layout to move everything over to left (use L1,L2 as jab,short to accommodate to the JP cabinet feel). The layout bugged me out at first… but fortunately, thanks to Free play, I had like 5 hours before the tourney started, and I got the hang of it.

Good shit, Rage. Your Dudley was fierce, you knocked me out just like Nestor’s Dudley. I’m going to be doing a lot of practice for this match-up, hope to see you at the next ranbat even though it was a hell of a trip for you.

xaeriak - good MM, maybe another one next time? ill have to warm up more before hand next time. next time be ready for a lei at first. work on your iSw

tekken people - good shit, nelson good steve but it sucks when no one ducks against him, pancho thanks for advice and talking with you was hella cool, you better be at the next one

cvs - i sucked, but whatever, i was kinda focusing more on tekken but then i decided last second to try and focus on both and it didnt work out but whatever, im ready for next time

hope to see everyone there again

looks at location

Where did you come from? I never seen you around.

I’m 10 minutes from Boston, long time SRK lurker, new to “the scene”.

I’ve been playing 3s for about a year, but the only competition I’ve experienced is my small group of friends, and gaming conventions.:rolleyes: I don’t go to the BHCC or MIT gatherings, not even sure if they play 3s there… That’s why getting beat at TGA felt so good, my losses gave me a lot of inspiration to get better and come back improved. I will prove this next April, thanks again for kicking my ass with Pink Dudley. :rofl:

You guys are pretty good for beginners I hope u guys stick to it and step it up each ranbat by next year you guys should be strong players.

yea guys… you are pretty good

Urien/akuma player: keep it up

as to the ken player… STOP DOING C. HK! :stuck_out_tongue:

to whoever that urien/akuma player was, i definitely saw you walking through my neighborhood when i was driving home the other day. You were by the somerville projects. If you live there, you literally live 2 minutes from my house.

If you guys want to get together for 3s and cvs2 (not sure if you guys play it), let me know. The more players trying to get better, the better off we are. Your Urien/Akuma was tight as hell, i was watching you do all those tackles with urien in the corner (which i cant do for the life of me) and Kara-Demoning people. Good shit. Get back at me.

As for everyone else:

Jjuice - Good shit in cvs2 man. We didn’t get to play our MMs but next time, for sure man. Me and craig will be at walls crib sometime soon for sure. and you won 3s? damn man, good stuff. I haven’t gotten a chance to watch your urien, but i believe me, i want to.

Ill Will - That was me (Rob) you played that tight match in cvs2 with. GOOD SHIT man. Keep it up. Like i said to juice, we’ll be down for sure for some casuals and whatnot. We’ll level each other up in cvs/3s. i need help vs Makoto anyway :rofl:

CADDLES! - Good shit in marvel and 4th place in cvs2 with K Rugal? what the hell man?:looney: We’ll be playing soon too man. Your crew is tight in marvel and i look forward to playing with you guys.

Nes - go back to hawaii :rofl: congrats again in placing in, well, just about everything.

Smooth - ggs in 3s, i was hoping with Q i could outturtle your chun, but didn’t happen. I dunno if you still wanna play our CvS2 MM, but if you do, i’m down.

Wall - I didn’t get a chance to play you in anything, but i really admire your akuma in 3s. Almost makes me want to use him. ALMOST. Good shit man.

VDO - I want my revenge in CvS2! I fucked up so much in our tourney match.:lol: Good shit man. PS - P groove is cheap.

PPS - Rogue is HELLA cheap.

Hell yea man you need to come to Wallcade and grind with us. I see that I need to step my cvs2 game up a lot, so it’s not free money for you:rofl: As far as the 3s win goes it dose not mean shit because with the members in my camp its a coin flip and anyone of us can take it at anytime.

Gridman: You and Xeriak MM was hype! and I hope there is a rematch at the next ranbatt.

Gavin: Post that new tourney shit up for TGA vs Canada so we can get hype and start setting up future MM. If there is a 5on5 how do we decide who plays on the team because it seem like we have more than five nasty players. + a 5on5 for other games like cvs2,mvc2 and GGXXAC could be a nice idea just my thoughts for nominees

3S: Da Wall, Ill Will, Sage, Gavin, Smooth, Colin, Megetta, Jjuice.

CVS2: Ernest, Da Wall, Smooth, Black Ino, Ness, VDO, Gavin.

Mvc2: DXP, Caddles, Black Ino, Sage, Paul(salem), Da Wall, Jjuice.

GGXXAC: Megetta, RedBeard, “Random select” aka Redbeard’s roomate, Black Ino, Josh, Asian Dave, Gavin, Ill Will.

Just trying to start up some hype!

i thought it was team hate against team canada is it team tga vs canada now?

add jjuice to the GGXXAC list and then its straight
and if there is a t5dr 5on5 i already know Jjuice, Xeriak, Gavin and some more are nominated

T5DR EASILY is Craig (Gridman). Just ask him. I’m sure he’d be willing to play for you guys.

damn I didnt get nominated for anything :frowning:

while im not the best in those games i can hold my own in 3s and mvc2
i was sad i didnt get mentioned as well

nobody likes jugg and hugo aparently

Id do tekken with you all.

Rematch MM next ranbat xeriak? Anyone else want in on T5DR?

FUCK HUGO AND DOUBLE FUCK JUGG
lol
this is just 2 random niggas nominating shit :wgrin: :wgrin:

i got nominated for mvc2 :rofl: