Titans of Tampa - Tampa/Brandon, FL - 1/16/10

I say make checks payable to Issac “I$acc” Arellano. care of Tampas’ beer tab and we thank you.

We had originally planned for HDR and Marvel to be $5 to maybe attract more players who didn’t want to drop $10, but Pud posted $10 on accident.

But with this development, i’d say keep it @ $10 :bgrin:

So what kind of side bet do you wanna make that Issac, wont be winning this one. I’ll put up, Up to $100 but no lower then $30

nah man, keep HDR at $5 entry fee, por favor.

also, marvel will be 4:3 ratio too right?

is it possible to enter both marvel and hdr, its says they start at the same time

Let me see how this weekend goes I’ve had a shit run last week in NCAAB and I’m down an assload for the month(no one needs to know numbers) as it is, if I make up for it with the NFL I’ll take that hundo bet BUT if he doesnt win it you have to.

Yes and yes.

We have a 3 hour window to get HDR, Marvel and T6 done before we have to switch over to SF4. We’re not gonna disqualify you for playing another tournament match. But as long as you don’t mind getting all your inputs switched around I would encourage you to enter all of the games you can.

Was over in FGD and saw THIS THREAD.

Long story short: Turbo/Macro is not allowed. I figured this went without saying, but it’s probably good to just put it out there to be official and such since it **is **in our rule book.

Did you want to see if we can do a HDR grude match SoFlo Vs. the dreaded Tampa Fl, in aa no holds bared match 3v3 Best of 5 or 10 matches One Character per person.

Or something like that maybe like a $10 fee per person.

After the tourney Old chicago beer chugging contest. Bet it.

Well, we’ll see how well they can police my language. Mother fucking english naziss running around saying i cant say shit dont sit well with me. Somebody gonna catch a DP fadc they step to me with that shit.

Grog- :frowning: that why you scared to come to MO? :stuck_out_tongue:

Fuck all that mess just say what ever the fuck you want to./

yes… i’m gonna be there for sure… got my new xconverter in the mail today…

Yo Rex u comin to this?

Orlando v Tampa 6v6 rematch?

Ha its been awhile since I hop on SF HD remix. I must see if I still got my moves down. Pilgrim_Pud I will be heading to that SF HD remix tournament.

getting close, Getting hype

I’m definitely down for that.I’ll even wager money on Team Orlando against you guys.

I have next Saturday off for sure so I’ll see you guys then.

Also just picked up a XBox 360 TE on Amazon GoldBox deals for 90 bucks just now, I was one of the last ones to get it once I saw the link on Kotaku. I can make the switch to TE sticks now for good if I can get used to Jap Layout Buttons.

Bronx, I can’t make the Miami 30th event. My family is going to Vegas that week and when my dad leaves town I take over his businesses.

Oh and if anyone wants to money match me in Tampa, I’m coming with no remorse, no surrender and will not lose a single money match at SF4.

Get Hype ;).

I’m definitely down for that.I’ll even wager money on Team Orlando against you guys.

I have next Saturday off for sure so I’ll see you guys then.

Also just picked up a XBox 360 TE on Amazon GoldBox deals for 90 bucks just now, I was one of the last ones to get it once I saw the link on Kotaku. I can make the switch to TE sticks now for good if I can get used to Jap Layout Buttons.

Bronx, I can’t make the Miami 30th event. My family is going to Vegas that week and when my dad leaves town I take over his businesses.

Oh and if anyone wants to money match me in Tampa, I’m coming with no remorse, no surrender and will not lose a single money match at SF4.

Get Hype ;).

Oh and in case you haven’t seen the newest SSF4 trailer showing new costumes and ultras : http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-features-super-street/60457

We have a little something special planned for y’all.

The poster is now hanging in Play-N-Trade’s window, and it looks awesome!