Titans of Tampa - Tampa/Brandon, FL - 1/16/10

When: January 16th. Doors @10am.
Where: Brandon Crossroads Play N Trade. 2030 Badlands Drive, , Brandon, Florida, 33511 PHONE: 813-315-9895
Fees: $5 door fee and $10 entry per game.
Games: Street Fighter 4(360), Tekken 6(PS3), Marvel vs CAPCOM 2(360) and Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix(PS3).

Street Fighter 4(360) Headlining tournament

• $10 entry, cash prizes for top 3(60/30/10).
  • Start time approx. 3pm.
  • BYOC. Bring everything you need to play, this includes cables and adapters needed to sync your controller.
  • Best of 3 rounds, best of 3 games, double elimination. Winners, losers and grand finals 3/5 games.
  • ALL characters unlocked. Winner must keep their character, loser may change character.

Tekken 6(PS3)

• $10 entry, cash prizes for top 3(60/30/10).
  • Start time 12pm(noon) sharp. Do not be late. We will not wait for you..
  • BYOC. Bring everything you need to play, this includes cables and adapters needed to sync your controller.
  • Best of 5 rounds, best of 3 games, double elimination. Winners, losers and grand finals 3/5 games.
  • No banned characters. Winner must keep their character, loser may change character.

Marvel vs CAPCOM 2(360)

• $5 entry, cash prizes for top 3(60/30/10).
  • Start time approx. 12pm(noon).
  • Best of 3 games, double elimination. Winners, losers and grand finals 3/5 games.
  • No banned characters. Winner must keep their characters and assists but may change order, loser may change characters.

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix(PS3)

• $5 entry, cash prizes for top 3(60/30/10).
  • Start time approx. 12pm(noon).
  • Best of 3 rounds, best of 3 games, double elimination. Winners, losers and grand finals 3/5 games.
  • Banned characters: Akuma
  • Winner must keep their character, loser may change character.
  • Random tidbits: 4:3 ratio display and HD sprites. Had a few questions about this so I hope this clears everything up.

General Rules and Conduct

• Play N Trade asks that you be mindful of customers and your language.
  • Rude, rash or violent language or behavior will result in your exclusion from the store and tournaments.
  • No refunds.
  • Please when spectating give the players at least a foot of space.
  • Stealing will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and permanent banning from any future Play N Trade and tournament organizer’s events.
  • Pausing of any kind will result in a forfeit of the round. If a button stops working stop play and contact Bronx, Zombie or myself. We will do our best to remedy your problem fairly.
  • Most importantly good luck and have fun.

If you wish to pre-reg for any game email your name, SRK handle and game(s) playing to pilgrimpud@gmail.com

Oh Oh, Issac it’s on NOW.

Put me down for SF4 and HDR

i’ll sign up for that hd-remix.

pilgrim, i don’t own a ps3, will you have an extra d-pad?

sign me up for hdr and sf4. hopefully i can make it

oh shit!! MAVRICK is going to this!! HDR is gonna be hype!

I should be already moved into town by then… count me in.

I’ll probably enter everything just to support the scene/shits and giggles.

everyone better yell shit at this tourney and get hype

also I would like to see some more out of towners come to this coughflashcough :wink:

seriously though, all this talk about Tampa not throwing well here they are now SHOW UP!!!

I’m interested in seeing the turnout for HDR and Marvel.

I’ll play SFIV and HDR for sure, I may sacrifice myself to the Tekken gods if the brackets need rounding out.

Possible 2v2 SF4 tournament if enough time is remaining.

^^^^
Team Zombie Pilgrim will once again rise to the challenge of being a minor inconvenience to the other teams!

sign me up for sf4 i will be there im the little guy

Count me down for SF4

How rude can you be, without getting kicked out?

unfortunately its gonna be set in a public setting so we can’t be dropping F bombs but shit talk is encouraged if you can back it up.

In that case Rex is out.

awwwwwwwwshiiieeeeeettttttt!

I swapped out my pad for a stick.

So for the next few weeks,

Accuracy -50%

but,

Tic Throw Reversal +50%

HELL YEAH!

OP, edited. Tekken 6 will start at 12. If don’t be late. Marvel around 12:15 and HDR around 12:30. Staggering the starts to make it a little less of a cluster fuck.

so can we have a pre reg that way we know who will be going?