Titans of Tampa - Tampa/Brandon, FL - 1/16/10

Tekken training has started.

This is a Tampa tourney shit talk is more important than the entry fee

i will try to make this… i ordered a new ps3 to xbox controller converter for the sf4 tournament so if i get it on time i’ll be there for sure… its comin from japan so i’m guessing it’ll take probably 2weeks the most…

I’m thinking after party at Old Chicago.

Isaac, I added my email to the OP for pre-regs. I’ll try to update as much as possible.

This I can agree with.

I think I’mma head out there for this one. Get some good practice in.

You know what i just noticed that the date for the tourney is reading wrong at (1/16/06) and not 1/16/10. Unless this is an old thread that we all been posting on

it’s gonna be on 1/16/10 don’t worry

Shit we didn’t tell anyone that Tampa has mastered time travel along with flying.

A ISSAC why not see if we can do a HDR team tourny and a SF4 team as well for this, South flo, Vs West Fl.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

SF4 Team I can see happening.

HDR Teams…we’ll be lucky if we get enough people for an HDR tourney lol (which I hear we will since I keep hearing about how people wanna take me and you off the throne)

Teams will only happen if Issac is by himself and has to play random, one handed.

Hell i’ll play ISSAC, and he can use both his feet and both hands.

Thanks for getting it up bryan. i thought hdr and marvel was gonna be a 5 dollar entry fee

Yeah…I thought they were too.

I’ll text him and see if we can get this changed ASAP.

Yeah, forgot to update. HDR and Marvel are now $5 entries.

Awesome, now i’ll only be out $25.

Is there a pre-reg?

Pre Registration Email me at BRONXPUERTOROCK@MSN.COM include whats games you will be entering,The area your playing out of and a nickname if you have one

You’re comming? Oh man I really can’t miss it now.

Wait wait wait, Why is HDR going down to $5 from $10 because everyone is scared. Okay then if everyone agrees to keep it at $10 dollars.

I’LL PUT $100 DOLLARS INTO THE HDR PUT FOR THE FIRST PLACE WINNER GUARANTEED. SO WHAT SAY YOU.