Throwdown Tuesdays and X-Factor Fridays

apparently they are only playing relevant games and besides i’m going to go ahead and say K is better than you in alpha, Jetay is WAYYYYYYY better than you in HD remix fatbear has a handle on CVS2 and if you had money both aj and I would take it from you in 3s so take a shower and learn how to play nigga.

Fixed

3s and I’ll show.

Are we gonna see a Jetay v SamB grudge match?? Can we settle the dispute?

Anyone want to put up $50 against a brand new black super TE in a first to 10 against me?

i got money on jetay if we do run it.

No point since it’ll be free but I’ll partake in it…

Makenzie: I don’t want you to lose money but if anybody wants to put up $$$ then talk to me

I’ll put money that I’ll scrape you in bomberman like always

Simon only reason you and Angel win ( aka get lucky) is because ya’ll team up like bitches. Come see me in the 1 v 1 arena… I’m gonna scrape you with the Al- queda glove xx dangerous bomb sonnnn’

someones salty

Is this going on till 3 this Thursday? I can make it around 1130 after work.

We will be able to go later than midnight if people are down for it, which I assume most will be. It’s advertised as midnight on the flyer just to let people know the official hours of operation for this thing. But just like Versis, if it’s still hype at the end of regular hours, most likely it’ll just keep going. This is our first session with Purest Cafe, so we are looking to show them that we’re respectful to their establishment, but also let them see what our turn outs are like. The more people to show up the better, shows the venue owners this thing is worth it. We’d definitely like to see you there Virsaga, it should still be going strong when you arrive. You can also give one of us a holla to check in and see what’s up.

Possibly. Gotta check the funds first

On second thought, i dont need another stick.

Is it a xbox stick?

obviously sam is putting 50 bucks against your sticks nigga’s

Excited for this. I’ll be out of town this Thursday but plan on making it out in the coming weeks.

Of course

Yo since Jetay scrapes me who wants to put $$$ up?

Ill put money on Sam B

Same. I don’t even know what game their playing.