The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Having both Rose and Dan is bad because they both were added in the consoole port of SF4. What’s next? Fei Long? Hope not.

She fights nothing like Karin.

We are dealing with a pandemic. I doubt speedy development is even possible given current circumstances.

1 Like

Well, the good thing about the summer 2021 release date for Akira is that maybe the world will end by then so we don’t have to deal with that bullshit in Street Fighter.

The last character is probably a newcomer. Don’t see why else that specific character would be a secret.

Overall decent list. Rose/Oro were highly expected, and Akira was a pretty popular request a while back. Dan is probably a meme (though he could turn out surprisingly good in SFV).

1 Like

I would like to go to sleep for a year just to get the wait over with… really dont like how they keep the last one secret.

1 Like

I doubt Fei is next, he’s far more “normal” char than let’s say Oro or even more Akira Kazama… they could just have said his name

I like your spirit but i want see SFV Oro and the 5th char, we can’t die so soon

Yeah. I’d say Fei and Makoto are out. Sadly, Sodom too :confused:

Not only does Akira fight nothing like Karin, I’d like to remind all of you she was intended to be in CFAS with a DOUBLE STYLE mechanic (apparently based upon her two incarnations in RS) as Gen was. It’s likely Capcom wants to remake that idea, so I’m intrigued.
Then there’s Rose with her own stage (that discarded Venice stage, Capcom, PLEASE), and Oro who was long overdue. I’m less intrigued by Dan, and even less by the lack of the fifth character announcement; but I expected just one character, so overall it’s been good.
Too bad I can’t have Elena, but oh well.

2 Likes

Could have fooled me. Especially from around 45sec in this video.

Interestingly, I always felt Hyo would have been an awesome boss and should have been used more. Could have been he krauser of SF.

1 Like

base him on SF4 Omega Dan pls

let’s pray, but i have bad feel it’s Palazzo Mistero stage like
immagine

3 Likes

No SFIV characters. We eating good tonight.

1 Like

You just KNOW his vskill is going to be taunt

2 Likes

And Oro’s V-Trigger will have him fighting with BOTH hands.

2 Likes

I have the feel it’s not SFV itself, but SF6 one to have huge delay
So they stretch to impossible ridicolous limits SFV Season V to keep SF name around and shrink the gap with SF6

1 Like

How could you hate on a cool motorbike chick?

I mean, it’s unfortunate she’s a high school motorbike chick, but this is a Japanese game and Japanese love high schools, so you gotta take what you get.

What make you think she’ll still be in high school? If Sakura and Karin can be adults then she should be too

4 Likes

Even better then!

The real power move would be making Decapre the last character and doing everything they did with USF4

2 Likes