The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Hope this helps! Its from the colorised version though.

6 Likes

PERFECT! Thanks! How would you like to be credited? I’m putting this in an upcoming video

1 Like

Cool, hopefully it can be watched soon! Spoonman is OK, thanks.

1 Like

Hey man, I also found the page. Since you have the color version, I’ll just shoot what’s in the text to you:

Guile: “STOP!”

“When I realized what I was doing… With my own hands I… Charlie…”

But I actually like the Spanish version more because it’s more direct: “I couldn’t avoid it, I had to kill Charlie, my best friend.”

2 Likes

Wow so thats another depiction of Nash? Not bad.

Thanks, I’ll be thanking both of you in the vid!

1 Like

They made something of those already likd live action with CGi models

There is a another thing, if they would go either headswapping a CGI fictional character like this

It probably used Mocap technology

images-68

Like the Vega Trailer and this

But there is something that would spread the news and make it historical if live action and pop culture icon like Tyson would play or used his face. For a Balrog/Boxer to Feilong Mike Moh that played as a SF character in previous live action shorts.

If just CGI model it would just end like another of those early trailers fade into obscurity compare to those that are live like inspiration of those characters that are either pop culture icons and legends of the 90s along with the memorable actors in history of Street Fighter.

There’s an appeal with characters that are played by stars especially iconic one like this one

It doesn’t need a to be even played as a bulky actor that is like the fictional character like the actual Haohmaru or something like a real ronin or samurai with real skills in katana.

Imagine in the west and international Tyson as playing Balrog that would be legendary in SF history. The body and fighting doesn’t really need to be 1:1 aspect perfection, what it needs is the iconic representation and the appeal.

The actor already change the vibe and scene for his legendary appeal. while the script and the effects already makes things work perfectly with the actor. And were not just talking about some actor here. Were talking specifically talking about a actor to play a fictional character that was inspired with him along with an actor that played a historical role in SF.

1 Like

Guess who’s back…

Summary

4 Likes

Like, an artist? A game? What?

Oof, should’ve added that. They’re both by Bengus and for promotional purposes.

1 Like

No this one is made by ai eye not Bengus.

3 Likes

Loving the Bengus one
New Bengus may disappoint a bit when he’s just doing “one of many” little pieces, but when he takes his time for refinement is awesome, specially for these recent years where Capcom’s sense of style is getting vague and approximate

4 Likes

Surely! It may not be anyone’s cup of tea, hell, it’s not even my own. But I got to admit the guy is awesome. It takes a high level of confidence in your knowledge of anatomy to pull off these kind of twisty drawings that he has nowadays in a great manner.

And for MvC it fits so much better than for Street Fighter too!

3 Likes

Someone post an optimum bengus pic.

I knew it didn’t look too much like Bengus but I assumed so because the website I found it from credits it as “べんがす”

Unfortunately, I don’t like modern day Bengus, 90s Bengus was all the rage though.

2 Likes

The artist had other styled to like that art,

Bengus art took a nosedive after MVC2, basically when Capcom FG’s were dead. Same goes for Daigo Ikeno, who’s art was incredible in the 90’s but when they bought him back for SFIV his art was significantly worse than his art in 3rd Strike and SFEX. It’s like he forgot how to draw SF after working on DMC for 5 years.

3 Likes

Between Daigo Ikeno and Bengus, I still believe Bengus took the bigger nosedive in relation to his past work.

2 Likes

Bengus and Ikeno become Street Fighter characters.