The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Alex appeared in the NYC stage and he still made it into Season 1, so I don’t think it deconfirms Sodom.

1 Like

There’s a difference with Alex and Sodom.

Same goes with Necro that also appeared in a stage but never became a character.

It’s more likely hinting Poison because of the polls.

We can hear Damnd’s signature whistling throughout the trailer. Make of it what you will.

2 Likes

Yup, plus Abigail’s right there in all his carHUGEness too. I think there’s a chance.

Oh crap, that is a good point!

I just love that the stage is final fight themed

2 Likes

Agreed! Right in time for the 30th anniversary!

2 Likes

If anything it increases Sodom’s chances, plus he’s the only one inside the ring

I dont think Guy, Poison and Roxy are there.

He’s also there to the far right

1 Like

Hmm, that could be a hint too. He was sitting in a ring when he first fought him back in FF1 and there are stools in the corner.

Every time I go back I see more. I didn’t notice Rolento up in the left corner.

Guy and Poison have decent poll results so…

Or Guy and Roxy…

The polls have been reliable so far.

7 Likes

I love the new stage. Love everything Final Fight themed. Also basically being a combo of 4’s Construction Site and Mad Gear Hideout, some of my top 5 stages in that game, wins it a lot of points for me (even though I prefer either of those to this one).

Sagat’s costume is also pretty nice, mostly because I love the bandana look on him. Not the best thing ever but I’ll take it. At least it’s not Yoga pants or the same as his classic costume only with a towel instead of an eyepatch. Would love to see V’s rendition of young Sagat, since they dropped the ball hard with that one in 4, while in this game they usually make some small changes to the model to accomodate an youthful appearance.

Kage is just… lol.

You don’t like Kage Mishima? :smirk:

Stage looks great
Sagat looks cool
Kage looks bullshit
CPT colors are trash as usual (you can see all on youtube, kira leaked them like a month ago)

Will probably buy CPT stage at robbery price

Lol maybe this is the first salvo in a series of costumes where G forces everyone to dress to the 9’s?

Still no character announcements?

yawn

I REALLY wish there was a “not CPT” alt version of these stages, in most case all the screens/stickers ruin the stage rather than enrich it

Only one where it really works is the first, the wrestling stage

often when they release a bunch of costumes is to fill the void… we got Ryu/sakura MM, Alex Leo, masked Gief and now CPT pack

i guess it will take a month+ before cool news

We already have word that we should not expect anything before the start of the CPT season.

1 Like

Yeah, i don’t hype myself about any event at this point
At the moment we just know something in theory really is planned, they’re just that crap at marketing/communication

Dat feel of “my bosses are idiots” lol

Dude said as much he could because understood better than his superiors that silence=hype does’nt work at all at his point, it only create negativity day after day

1 Like

I myself feel betrayed by Capcom during SFV vanila why? Because they announce single player modes but didn’t made it in the release even during S2. But they fulfill there promise in AE.

As for people disappointed for Capcom not release this and that character, it’s unfair for Capcom never because they never gave any name of whose who and should who?

If Capcom said will release Dark Sakura and Oni in S4 but released instead Dan and Soul Gen instead, people had the right to be angry and disapointed because they promised something.

But in the current S4 cased they didn’t what they say anything other than bringing final content to their product and it’s not over. So what Capcom say is what their obligation is. Just trying to be fair with Capcom and having understanding how thing work and how commitment should be.

Capcom said SFV is 2020 so if Capcom find that people are fullfiled with SFV they would surprise people with additional content but if people continously hating SFV while demanding content and threatening Capcom for leaving SFV for a different FG because of lack of new content so it’s still 2020 and no extentions.

People have weird idea of expressing opinions lately some just do have other agenda on pretending hating while demanding something new when some are just wanting something new the happen. the change of heart is funny lol.

1 Like