The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Tbh Guile’s Nameless Super Soldier crossover alt got very similar vibe

2 Likes

Yea i saw that,maybe it’s a tribute to Kevin.

Guile has similar abilities.

He can throw sonic boom with his feet now in VT 2.

Endless sonic booms in VT 1

He can even do a backflip strike similar to flash kick but i can’t find a gif of it.

3 Likes

Nameless Super Soldier Guile is actually reference to an arcade game called Forgotten Worlds.

6 Likes

I still want to see. Team based from previous events as the justification of the combination and the ending is just a retelling or a confirmation of previous events.

Puting non-SF characters is like Capcom allstar already.

Birdie was Balrog subordinate back in Alpha 3, so I figured since they’re both out of Shadaloo now, they might team up again.
Sagat/Oro is basically Team “Tracking Ryu’s Development” Oro out of curiosity and Sagat out of rivalry. But either way, they’re both looking to test Ryu’s strength.
Dee Jay/Elena is team “Beats In My Head”. He’s a DJ and she’s always dancing.
Alex is ex-military(or is it just Tom that’s that’s ex-military?), and Abel is current military mercenary.
Abigail is obsessed with trucks and Rufus is a biker. They’re also both big and stupid.

I keep WANTING to put Sagat and Adon on a team. Muy Thai, SF1 bosses, etc. but as of SF4, Adon seems to really dislike Sagat.

I don’t see Birdie teaming up with Balrog. That means giving up his sweet gig he has going with Karin. He’s a human punching bag but he’s living in luxury.

That’s incredibility shallow. Elena’s partnership with Dudley had more going for it than that. Makoto would be the best partner for her. They are both high school girls and their contrasting personalities would make them great partners.

Tom is ex-military. Alex strikes me as too much of a loner to want a partner. I remember how he didn’t give a fuck when his 1v1 got turned into a tag match in ASF. Abel connected with Guile, Chun and Cammy. It would make more sense for him to be teamed with a character from that circle.

I can’t see those two getting together for the goal of making Ryu better. Oro can just do that himself and not need Sagat for it.

Adon to Sagat seems to be like Frost is to Sub Zero.

1 Like

Viper/Chun would not fly. They wouldnt get along. Yes they have the same goal, but they just go about things totally different. Viper is just too messy and a bit of a loose cannon. I could see her betraying Chun for her own benefit if it came down to it. She’s also a bit of a rude bitch lol.

4 Likes

You know in those 80’s / 90’s cop movies where the main character some NYPD cop gets involved in some serious case but then the feds step in and they are always a pain in the neck ? Good guys sure but a pain for the cop.

That’s how i see Viper towards Chun.

5 Likes

Abel also had “friendship” moments in both SF4 and SFV with Gief, with Gief trying to help Abel breaking his spine with a SPD

Mostly because both the character Abel is inspired on (Fedor Emelianenko) and his style (Sambo) are russian, so Zangief seem to bond with him… he even call him comrade lol

Then in SFV clearly talk him as if they know each other

I was tempted to have Abel as third of the Team MuclePower, but i preferred pick Elf as Elf-Gief got a rivalry in SF4 and he will jump in just to see some Mika ass lol

Yeah
What i was saying is we already got a very very similar look in another crossover, so i wish we can move beyond a SF2010 one

But maybe that’s me starting being tired of so many crossover and not enough legit alts

Crossovers are awesome but imho secondary next to actual “SF canon” kind of alts

Truly living a dream

Well, no, see, it’s a tag tournament. And Karin already has a partner. Just because he teams with someone else for the tournament doesn’t mean he’s not still Karin’s employee.

I didn’t say that they weren’t shallow. Just that there was A reason.

And he would be, if they didn’t all have better partners.

They aren’t. They’re getting together to fight with him. Oro to see how he’s progressing, Sagat for rivalry reasons.

Alright, tweaked it a bit more.

I had to execute Joe to make it work, but I’m pretty happy with the whole list now. If anyone is OCD about it, they can pretend Joe and Mike formed a team in oblivion.

5 Likes

Best version so far!

2 Likes

Noembelu and Azam are cheating a bit :laughing:

What did poor Haggar do to deserve Fuerte…

1 Like

I guess he wanted mirror rival team for Gief+Mika

1 Like

You could eliminate Haggar (never appeared in a Final Fight game) and put Joe as El Fuerte’s partner.

Also, El Fuerte and T. Hawk could be a team. They’re both Mexican.

It’s more than that, they know and fought each other… theyr dialogue imply T.Hawk beated up Elf at least once in the past

4 Likes