The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

They already did as part of the extra battles

8 Likes

:’(

Damn, I missed that.

June’s my favorite Capcom female design of all time.

I think in the UDON Comics they have a bit of history developed together

I like the idea of a team fighter because of the character Dynamics involved with it.

2 Likes

That should be a spinoff game like Tekken Tag Tournament.

Or a secondary mode. It surprises me that MK9 managed to sneak in one tag mode without being much of a thing.

Kind of like Alpha3 dramatic battle.

1 Like

That’s why It isn’t just about present but also about flashback team ups so even the dead and different age are in.

Since ìt’s an SF all star game.

Tbh while i like it as forum thing to share ideas waiting to actual infos (LOL), i will just prefer they complete the fucking SFV into it’s ultimate form in the best possible way, and next game to be another main SF chapter

2 Likes

I would be happy even with just a mobile game as long as ALL characters are present.

Everyone in the CFN ‘playable’. Even if its not an actual fighter.

1 Like

I can’t see Juri ever working with Bison. She only put up with Seth’s BS to get the Feng Shui Engine so she could kill Bison.

2 Likes

Street Fighter x Tekken?

I think you missed context of the thread. We’ve remarked at how stupid the Juri x Bison team was because Juri wants him dead. She literally let some weirdo with a rotating 8-ball do surgery on her on the off chance it would work and she’d be able to kill Bison. In SFV, she loses her eye going after Bison. SFxT made no damn sense, well for a number of reasons, but that team up is a prime example. It would be like Shiden and Raidou teaming up in DOA.

4 Likes

That’s why I didn’t like forced team up just to go on with a standard of everyone is having one. I prefer historical team up. So it doesn’t matter how many team it fits as long it had relevant in past events and the character has a lot of major involvement in the past.

I did like some of the strange team-ups of SFxT. Ibuki and Rolento had no business being teamed together but they made for a fun odd couple. I can’t see Gief being in the same room as Rufus without him forcing Rufus to lift some weights.

2 Likes

Even with that team you could make an excuse. Rolento is mercenary and Ibuki is a ninja. They could have been hired by the same client to do a job.

5 Likes

That’s why I prefered the other team up based from past events that did occur so the team up would be justified because it is a unity due to occurances and previous events not restricted by their current motivation or present and recent events.

So if we Had a Birdie, Balrog and another character we can still have an ending like Alpha 3. So whatever team that had would still be sensible.

Juri+Bison was honestly the only Capcom team I completely disagreed with.

I do agree that Juri / Bison team makes no sense but I doubt Capcom wanted it to make any to begin with.At least they stay in character and try to kill one another in the end.As I said before it’s more of a alliance for the fun of it.

Juri would probably team up with someone who wants to kill Bison, not just stop him.

So, no Chun or Guile.But Nash maybe.

I mean, Viper was gonna be my first pick for her, but then I couldn’t figure out who else I could pair Seth with besides either Juri or Viper. And Juri had other options. Viper has less.

I even had Viper paired with Q for awhile, until G came out.

Actually, now that I think about it, it might be better to go with:
Chun Li+Viper(Law Enforcement Ladies)
Cammy+Decapre(Clone Sisters)
Juri+Seth(Team S.I.N.)

Heh, I found my old tag team list from before SF5 came out.

Juri / Kolin works as well.

I really liked Juri / Seth though.I wish he didn’t die.Would had prefered if they remained a team in Juri’s ending rather then her killing him.

Alright, updated my teams.

Edit: Updated the teams again.

I wish Elizabeth had made it as a character, because then Remy would have a Savate partner. Asuka too would have made a really great teammate for Makoto.

Yeah, but nobody fits Kolin better than Gill.

4 Likes