The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Looking at Seth Vs Bison in thè Seth trailer it’s obviously had so much Cycloid tribute. Which is a good thing.

If other tha Cycliod but Pollum vibes on the new Seth

Not just the concept but the some movement as well, Im not including scissors kicks that probably absorb from Bison.

Some pointèd heŕe

Yet she is inspired more by the cycliods now but she looks like more Pollum in-play if playing.

images-11

Story wise it’s cool he stole a move from Bison, hint he gained something from the SF4 beating

Well, considering Seth’s concept of power link directly to yin (female) yang (male), somehow embrace both

It’s like it got 0% gender and at same time 100+100% lol

Just realized a thing that looked familiar on proportions and male voice over female body… capcom did it in the past :smiley:

4 Likes

We don’t know if it’s organic in nature or mechanical processing unit that justmade to look like a brain.

There a huge difference from something with an organic heart and mechanical brain to someone with mechanical heart and organic brain.

images-12

The thing that looks like a brain can be just a CPU with a memories from downloaded data from previous Seth Clone.

But if it’s a real brain it’s like Mother Brain.

images-13

But by the looks of it and it’s all about DATA uploading and downloading rather than transplant talk.

So the keyword here is download, upload and data rather than transplant. If it’s organic it’s likely transplant. Yet were free to speculate since info yet is a bit small.

There a different from a robot versus an independent AI.

Seth came from an engineered body not from a modified one, there as different between the two. Engineered vs Modified.

Here something people really are confused about.

Im calling Seth an AI now rather than a robot or an mechanical organism because of this.

images-14

Well now we know what Seth did with all the data he collected from all the dolls. Seems like he used it to create a new and improved body with a female visage.

1 Like

Not a fan of the new Seth. Female body is fine, but they’re still a big dumb robot with a washing machine stomach. And none of their alt costumes are cool suits.

Now that it’s obvious that Seth is just a straight up robot, the question now is…is Abel also a robot, just wrapped in synthetic skin like his SFxTK alt costume suggests?

I mean, I’m pretty sure Seth understands the CONCEPT of gender. They’re not an idiot. They just don’t have one themself.

I dunno. The fact that it’s called “Doll 0” suggests to me that it’s an earlier, unused prototype rather than a brand new model.

With SIN dismantled, he may have been forced to resort to transferring into an older, forgotten body, if he couldn’t construct a new one.

1 Like

I mean the ideas behind how characters play. Gill trades Crush Counters for his Retribution system, and Seth can copy moves mid fight. That was the kind of “look what we can do” showcase SFV needed earlier, instead of 10 variants of “go for frame traps and counter hits”. It’s like a completely different team drew them up.

1 Like

Bison does not have biomechanical dolls. Which implies Doll 0 is a S.I.N. creation. We never knew why Seth had Juri steal the dolls so that he could analyze them. Based on the available data this seems to be the logical conclusion.

3 Likes

Sure, but, Seth’s first body was also an SIN creation.

The fact that his old body was number 15, and his new one is number 0 still suggests to me that it’s an older model, not a newer one.

1 Like

Seth’s body was a Shadaloo creation. As was the Tanden Engine. The Feng Shui Engine was a S.I.N. creation.

1 Like

I mean, are we pretending the S in SIN doesn’t stand for Shadaloo? They’re different branches of the same organization.

It’s to delineate between what was the result of Bison and what was the result of Seth. Seth was one of 25 identical biomechanical backup bodies created for Bison. For unknown reasons the 15th unit, Seth displayed heightened intelligence equal to Bison’s own. So Bison put number 15 (Seth) in charge of S.I.N. Once in charge of S.I.N.

Seth feigned loyalty to Bison while plotting to overthrow him. The first project he of his own was the Feng Sui Engine. He bestowed it upon Juri, knowing of her hatred of Bison, and use her to procure Bison’s dolls for some unknown reason. Fast forward to SFV and suddenly Seth is in a biomechanical doll body of his own. Seems logical to think that’s why he needed the dolls for his own experiments. If he simply needed their data, he could pulled that from Shadaloo’s servers.

3 Likes

That’s my point though. You said “Bison doesn’t have biomechanical dolls.” But Seth WAS one of Bison’s biomechanical dolls. So…clearly he did have them.

I’m saying, I think his new body was the original prototype of his SF4 line that he was forced to transfer into when the others were all destroyed during SF4. And not a brand new body he just built.

Well hot dang, colour me surprised at this. Definitely curious from a lore pov where this’ll lead to and also, the new moves and copying abilities look pretty sick. can’t wait for quotes! (vs Gill and vs G’s are ones I NEEDS!)

I’m really curious about Abel as well. For the longest time I thought the Seth clones were all Organic like Abel, but further in their development they were converted to cybernetic to complete their “perfection”. Now I’m not so sure.

To blunt. I vehemently disagree with your take on the situation. Seth was not a doll. The Doll program never had any male members or back up bodies in a male image. We have multiple pieces of official lore. None of which refers to Seth nor his 24 other brethren as dolls.

1 Like

Cammy is not a “doll”

Also, I wanted to have Seth be like Urien and Gill, the trio!!!

EDIT:

The nostalgia costume is in.

1 Like

That’s fine. I prefer Daemos’s take. That all potential bodies are Dolls to Bison. And thus, to Shadaloo.

Gill to Chun-Li: Hmm… Do you already posses that which you sought?

Chun-Li to Gill: Savior? God? I wonder…

Now we have all 5 bosses in SF5

SF1: Sagat
SF2: Vega
SF3: Gill
SF4: Seth
SF5: Necalli

6 if you count Gouki as a boss too.

2 Likes

Gill’s Story

6 Likes