The TTT2 General Discussion thread

Learn that isw with king

Sent from my Soul with Zen

It’s so much easier now that you can TA. I finish both Lars and King’s combos with iSW.

I love this game so damn much. Law and feng are too damn sick. Feng got dem counters. Ggs thirteenth your angel and devil are nice dat team throw.

Command list moves are set in defensive training. Standing, guarding, crouching, and jumping is set in freestyle. Don’t think there’s a way to mix the two other than just recording what you want.

Thank you! I enjoyed playing you as well!

Excuse my ignorance but… what is iSW?

Looking for serious players that can throw some advice to a noob. XBL GT xHuckNasty

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Unless that’s something I don’t know about/can’t think of, it should be iWS which is an instant While Standing move. I like to think of them as while rising moves because that’s what you’re doing. From a crouch position, rising to a standing position, you press the button. To do an iWS, you essentially start from standing, quickly tap down and the move you wanna do. You’re standing, quickly crouching, and quickly rising into an attack all in one motion.

Instant shining wizard. A good throw for the kings and their staple juggle ender.

Yeah it’s a running throw move which you can do instantly without the run. King and Lars both have it. The command is f,f,f+2+4.

Oh really? Shows how little I play with King, good thing I’m currently training with both of the Kings right now. Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve been having some trouble doing the shining wizard instantly against both grounded and mid-air opponents, and the only combo I know that I can end with a shining wizard is that sample combo. I don’t suppose anyone here knows any TT2 King Combos that end with Shining Wizard do they?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=videos&search_query=moq armor king&search_sort=video_date_uploaded&uni=3

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=videos&search_query=ttt2+triple+h&search_sort=video_date_uploaded&uni=3

So which characters are very similar to another (i.e ‘palette swaps’ but not) and how similar are they?

I hate that stage actually. For some reason it always feels like I’m continually moving backwards, and I agree it’s hard to see some moves.

Probably will be my least picked stage. :razzy:

All I have done in this game so far is replace all the music with music from the Persona games, and some from earlier Tekken games.
I played ghost battles for like an hour last night as Asuka and Jun, but got annoyed at the fact that I can somehow play as Asuka perfectly well, but can’t play as Jun for shit which makes NO SENSE AAAAAA

^ I use Jun/Asuka as well :slight_smile:

I was wondering if there’s more customization items to be unlocked, it seems lacking now.

That’s ALL I see online XD Jun and Asuka.

It seems that there’s the standard set of items for every character, available for purchase in the Customize menu. Then, you can unlock unique items, portraits, and different aura styles through Ghost Battle.

Alrighty thanks! I’ll be dropping Jun for Miharu anyway so there’s some originality :razzy:

So glad I can change the songs. While most of the songs in tag2 are pretty good there are some I just can’t stand… Plus it allows me to put Tekken 3 music and the Tekken Tag 1 intro theme.

“Pallete swaps” but not: Angel, Jun, Devil Jin, King, Armor King, Jack, P. Jack

Literal clones: Kuma, Panda, Combot, Mokujin

The first list, you’ll find major enough differences between the characters so that you’ll genuinely have to learn each one. The second list, not so much (and for obvious reasons with Combot/Mokujin).