The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Looks like he’s got a special MvC3 Thor taunt.
Also, here’s G’s actual in-game theme.

5 Likes

The One and Only

This self-proclaimed “President of the World” appeared suddenly one day on the video site FooTube. Boasting himself to be the pinnacle of humanity on Earth, he’s posting videos of him trying out various sports and games, including street fighting.

Interesting, randomly, the boldkind of reminds me of how Rugal was good at all sports, thus didn’t have a favourite.

Also, loving how his profile is written in character

OMG:

I am gonna love maining this character!

6 Likes

So…with both of the last Season 3 characters coming out tomorrow, what does that leave us with for the next four months when the next Season is presumably announced?

1 Like

Forgot to add nationalities, perfect opposite in old school cold war style

USA / Russia
'Murica Freedom (individual) / Soviets commies (anti-individual)

immagine

I was surprised they did’nt played more on Kolin being Dhalsim (fire worshipper) as her opposite, now i know it never was him her opposite :smiley:

Give me 2nd Cinematic Chapter and/or S4 announcement at September TGS pls

5 Likes

Guys…I just realized. G doesn’t have this pose normally, does he? This could be a taunt or something, but I’m trying to see if any screencaps have his idle. Would be crazy to give him an all new stance for a alt.

2 Likes

The EVO Grand Finals are still going, they should tell us about their future plans after them. The 2nd story mode is a must.

3 Likes

I think G is more likely now than ever to be Gill’s Fire Herald.

6 Likes

BTW, someone had asked for a clear view of the building in New York.

6 Likes

@Daemos Agree I remember you did wanting something like that before in the other thread, He might be secretly the other herald and another of Gill’s front. Like Kolin is also Gill’s front to other people.

Sagat is perfectly fine and safe glad they made him as is and better. I like seeing his stage in its purist form!!!

G looks over confident he might be trick into something that he believes to be right…

The song address him as “Underworld President” so there’s a chance he is independent with Secret Society or Shadaloo.

He got Q stuffs all over… So he is going to be related with Q?

and Rugal’s stuff too

Wait thats OMEGA RUGAL 98’s Projectile

and I almost forgot he got Pyron’s stuff too… I hope he gonna get Pyron as an Alternate Costume…

6 Likes

I’m guessing

In SFV
G - Helen (revealed Kolin, but still Helen look)
then in SF3
Q - Kolin

Remember that SFV blog about Q where they say somebody is controlling Q body.
Maybe G’s ambition gone too far (beyond the plan) or it ended it’s purpose in Gill’s design

In win quotes Kolin say to phisically powerful fighters that they could become Illuminati’s tools as “vessel” (Gief) or “experimental body” (Abigail).
So nothing get wasted, not even defeated enemies (or defeated traitors?)

Maybe same happened to G, after SFV they slapped on his head that iron mask that control his mind (or his body) to keep be useful to Illuminati

Is fun the Illuminati structure ever more mirrors Shadaloo as light (illuminati=enlighted) and shadow

SHADALOO

• BOSS - M.Bison

• Bitter #2 - Sagat (former “King”, will left)

• Smart Hand - Vega

• Brutal Hand - Balrog

• Experiments - Cammy, Dolls, Cyborgs, Juri (energy booster in her head), Seth (mental-malfunctioning experiment), Ed, Falke, Others

• Post-Boss Spin-off org - Seth’s S.I.N. <- On reality Bison still alive

ILLUMINATI

• BOSS - Gill

• Bitter #2 - Urien (feel to be a “King”, will betray)

• Smart Hand - Kolin

• Brutal Hand - G

• Experiments - Necro, Effie, Twelve, Elevens, ZombieNash (energy booster in his head), Q (mental-controlled/submitted G?), other unseen numebered experiments

• Post-Boss Spin-off org - Urien’s “After Urien” age <- On reality Gill still alive

There are lot of differences but also lot of similarities

1 Like

2 Likes

G’s spider chart is up.

Range 4
Health 3
Power 3
Mobility 3
Technique 5

18!

He’s one of the stronger characters story-wise if his visuals were not enough of a cue.

Sagat

Range 5
Health 3
Power 4
Mobility 2
Technique 4

18!

A number fit for a King.

7 Likes

G said also after winning he… “There is no one on EARTH that can stop US” Who is the US? other than Secret Society?

5 Likes

Both Sagat, G and my anniversary collection coming today, what a pleasant late birthday present.

I actually don’t know what to say, because everyone’s already said something I wanted to say. 2nd story mode definitely needs to come though.

@Daemos There’s so many things wrong with that Polystation image.

4 Likes
2 Likes

It’s disappointing to know that President of the World isn’t his in-game theme. The song sounds awesome.

4 Likes

Not to me. I hate it when a characters in-game theme has lyrics.

5 Likes

Same here, don’t mind having some samples like “turn the beat back” or the vocal in Cammy’s Alpha theme but full on lyrics is a big no.

Yes, it’s a cheap knock off of outstanding originals. :dancing_men: :clinking_glasses:

1 Like