The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Hmmm, I really do think he’s Gill’s predecessor now. I may be reading to far into it, but that puzzle seems to imply he has the power of Earth. Top Tier Illuminati members always have an elemental power.

4 Likes

Also, the first letters of each phrase reads like “Top (One plus seven) At EVO”

Top 8 at EVO. Duh.

6 Likes

“Every charge you build will strengthen my voice”
Either this means he’s a charge character or he’s got an ability similar to Q’s defense boosting. Or both.

1 Like

G’s presentation of power and control is more into what real worldly impression of a fraternity that operates to manipulate the world through their governments rather than what Gill’s secret society introduce to us in the past is which is a cult.

I never address Gill’s secret society as a Illuminati because it felt more like a secret mystic cult organization that promised a utopia rather than a secret society of a fraternity that depends solely by operating directly within the government nations by instilling a representative that implement their standards as the law to change the world while protecting and keeping their goal movement as hidden.

fighting game final Boss archetypes

1 the dictator - M Bison and etc.

1. the Evil Business Man - Geese Howard, Heihachi Mishima , Seth , Rugal and etc.

2. the Evil Noble Man - Wolfgang Krauser and etc ,

3. the ancient mystical being - Orochi, Algol , Inferno , Elysium , Ogre , Azazel, Verse, and etc.

4. the craze robot - Justice, and etc.

5. the Messiah - Gill.

5 Likes

I’m just glad people can now shut up about G being a fucking gorilla from a dead non-Capcom fighting game.

6 Likes

Im glad he didnt turned that way…

You’ve summed it up. The only boss I can think of that doesn’t fit any of those categories is Raidou. Of course, not many fighting game bosses are power obsessed assholes that rape their brother’s wife. Damn that dude was a prick.

…<_< … >__>…So I kinda did a thing that was supposed to be quick…but got a bit bigger. (Disappears)

8 Likes

New World Order a unified nations propaganda haha

NICELY DONE GOOD SIR!

You deserve to be praised for your exceptional delivery, choices, resonance, and tone.

1 Like

So basically G wants to turn the world into one big nation and be its president, like a ruler of a planet. That sounds SO much more ambitions than any other Fighting Game villain, like even outside street fighter itself

The only one who comes close is Gill, with him literally being Jesus 2.0 who shall lead mankind to glory and shit.

New World Order huh… Illuminati ain’t got shit on this boy lol

5 Likes

Actually, I always thought that Gill would be some sort of Antichrist.
“The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA.” that would be an reference to the Mark of the Beast.
“I’m your GOD!” In the Bible, it’s said that the antichrist would call himself the living God, and that people would have to abandon all their beliefs and follow only him, just like he did with Helen/Kolin. If people wouldn’t submit… they would be destroyed/killed. Gill’s defeat at the end of the tournament probably would be a display of his death… and resurrection witnessed by all the globe… However, Capcom never mentioned this.

G could be the current President of the Secret Society, however, Viper mentioned that there was a change in the guard during Urien’s Story Mode, and that several cabinet members were being misteriously murdered. The original story of Gill mentioned that every 24 years, a new President would be chosen. There’s nothing mentioning that Gill usurped the seat from someone (G?), so I wonder if this could be a retcon?

Also… why would Capcom create ANOTHER organization? There are already FOUR in the same game:
1: Shadaloo’s remnants
2: Neo Shadaloo
3: Secret Society
4: Mad Gear (hinted to be returning on “A Visionary Book II”).
Isn’t that too much already?
Could it be that G is behind Mad Gear’s return?

5 Likes

That’s not new, Jedah strived for the same goal, wanting to unite all Darkstalkers under one dimension to prevent conflict in Makai.

1 Like

Sooooo…

Bison = Strength from chaos, survival of the strong, Satan
Gill = Strength from faith, “Salvation” for the strong, Messiah
Seth = Strength from Capitalism, CEO
Akuma = Strength through sheer and morally questionable will, Demon
Necalli = Lol.
Urien = Me! me! me! Why not me!!?! And me too!, Judas
G = Strength from unity/Globalization, President

Evil Ryu/Bison Possessed Ryu would’ve been the anti-christ for this universe’s apocalypse.

G will be interesting, probably will need a second general story.

4 Likes

I just watched this. Was going to post it if you already hadn’t.

1 Like

Seth = Ambitious Pawn take over his master kingdom after an absent believing he is capable than his other clone because of having conciousness.
Necali = Nature way of keeping the balance (ala Orochi in KOF)

1 Like

Tbh essentially are the same thing, New World Order and Illuminati are all considered freeemasons

While at it one version of the freemasonry symbol (aside the one with the eye) is

-Freemasonry symbol-
immagine
Not only the letter, notice how the decoration on the compass remind the decoration on G’s jacket hat lol

I think G IS part of Illuminati, a powerful member of them, and the “elections message” is him trying to winning Illuminati President role (same Urien later got), not (only?) USA Presidency

After all the whole old scroll with a message wrote on very old style (both words and calligraphy) seem to fit waaaaay more with a message for ancient cult members, rather than a election message for modern people.
Specially consider that when show himself to world’s people he seem to go opposite direction and act very modern, with TV an Internet

My guess is that he is’nt a different organization, but a new different direction inside the same org

Illuminati traditionally controlled world from the shadows, keeping a low profile and playing puppeteer with single sovreign nations.
G is probably tired of that and believe (his dream) that it will be better if Illuminati DIRECTLY control the world, unifying it under one single rule (G/Illuminati’s)

His speech talk as if he already won some support inside the Illuminati too

One last interessing thing

“Gill and his younger brother Urien were born to parents who were long time members of the cult. Both their parents are said to have been candidates to the presidency of the cult; Gill and his younger brother Urien were born to parents who were long time members of the cult. Both their parents are said to have been candidates to the presidency of the cult;”

Tall, blond, muscular as fuck.
Let’s see if Urien call him “dad” in win quotes LOL

4 Likes

G’s theme leaked:

5 Likes

You just had to do that to Necalli didnt u…

1 Like