The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Yeah, comic fans and stuff would have gotten a kick out of the presentation they’re doing; the puzzle piece mystery and anything else they have got planned.

I am glad that they’re continuing the recent efforts of making viral content for the character releases, there’s a lot of potential with stuff like this!

1 Like

G sounds like he’s going to be a very important character. The speech is giving me Gill vibes, but different.

6 Likes

And another one.

6 Likes

Everything so far:

8 Likes

To the peoples of Earth who yearn for unification
Only you have discovered the knowledge I have bestowed upon you
Presented with this knowledge, you will now understand my purpose

…the seven continents to carry mankind
…I will Smash Over and Under to Burst
…dream will charge us with the power of Earth

…hen my voice
…Pangea once again
…President

9 Likes

That “Assimilation” theory now holds more water.
I wonder if G is trying to create one supreme nation starting with Metro City, He could be holding a tournament to boost both morale after the black moons and sway public opinion to his side.

I wonder if “Smash”, “Over and Under” and “Burst” are the names of attack moves he’ll have?

5 Likes

He’s gonna unite us all…by turning us into Q’s.

6 Likes

Well, at least we all get snazzy theme tunes everywhere we go.

1 Like

He’s gonna unite us all…by turning us into Q’s.

Bingo, Q probably is his prototype for either pacifying rogue elements who don’t wish to bend at the knee willingly or he’ll use Q’s as a delivery and shadowy police force, but Q rebelled and escaped.

Also, agree on those being potential move names. “Unification smash, Over and under, Vanquishing Burst” or something.

3 Likes

Q is likely being used as a shadow police force or to gather information.

Twelve is already being used by Urien to replace humans as we know it.

1 Like

I really hope his Critical Art is called The World.

5 Likes

Well, again the word “Pangea” itself is pretty telling
immagine

Also agree with you on moves names, as soon i seen the CAP letters i thought were his specials

1 Like

Btw the whole thing sound massonic/illuminati af lol

A fun thing is many Presidents of the USA of the past were freemasons, i think Lincoln too

Also will be cool if he reached the peak of the org and the Q-like story alt was him younger as lower rank member

This may make Q just the next generation of same type of subordinates of the org, with similar but not identical (due mask) uniform

3 Likes

Is that all the G hints we’re gonna get today?
Are they gonna save the rest for tomorrow?

2 Likes

I can see that, the remaining pieces tomorrow then the reveal on 5th August at the end of EVO.

Wait… 5th August, then that means… G is coming at my birthday!!!

3 Likes

The Seventh Seal:

Awesome shirt by the way.

5 Likes

One voice plus the seven contentents to carry mankind
All that divides us, I will smash over and under to burst
The impact of my dream will charge us with the power of earth.

3 Likes

Just one more.
Also, the first letter of each line spells out “Top 8 at EVO”, with the 8 coming from “One voice plus the seven continents”. Capcom, you crafty devils.

5 Likes

The final piece:

3 Likes

And here’s the puzzle put together:

7 Likes