The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Whoooooooooooooooooa! That’s awesome, who is that by?!

And they failed, because this was the correct choice:

6 Likes

Nah, that’s decent but the Juri we got is much cooler.

9 Likes

^ Correct answer

1 Like

You can see more of his work here

https://www.deviantart.com/inktrebuchet/gallery/

3 Likes

Many thanks! I’ll check it out and spread the word!

True that, but it still could have been a DLC costume along with these

3 Likes

Will have liked get this as Story or Battle alt, both we got sucked dicks and seem designed by Kiki (wich probably are)
Her “winter” story alt seem designed for her russian ASF part and was’nt even used

Nostalgia alt is set as the default in my version (like Alex, Ibuki and Cody)
Overall SF4 costume is the one that best mix martial art line and flashy/unique design

1 Like

Yea I won’t say no to more costumes.

Actually I would like her upcoming costume to include pants to go with that cool jacket,while using the input code she would be in her swimsuit.

This

Possible, even if TGS became a shitfest

I like the wasp aesthetic with the first one, even if Juri’s more of a spider. The second one is eh and the last one is just generic TBF, has a “been there, done that” look to it.

1 Like
2 Likes

Geez, not even an NSFW warning?

XD XD XD

Sorry, though that’s the SFW. The NSFW version is only available through patreon :frowning_face:

If that’s the SFW then the NSFW must be much worse :scream:. I was beyond shook when I saw that before you added that blur.

That Mika art looks good but i’m not a fan of her ingame model

Whenever i look at her i just see the head of a 13 year old on the body of a mature woman.I like Laura more when it comes to grapler girls.

1 Like

Laura has the head of a 33 year old man lol

2 Likes

Come on, that bad ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Both Mika and Laura got nothing on Rose and Cammy. That’s objective and anyone who questions this fact will be dealt with…:smiling_imp:
That_Will_Be_All

That’s true.

But neither Rose or Cammy got nothing on Juri.

Let the waifu wars begin !

PS : before hate, i alt Cammy so :stuck_out_tongue: