The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

kinda excited with G because of the suspense building from fragments of information lately… I know I will be disappointed in such way but I hope the surprise would make him a cohesive character without wrecking Q’s mystery in return.

1 Like

Can’t remember if this has been posted:

5 Likes

Not a fan of pallete swap edgelord versions but this will do, just for expecting a regular counterpart color variants that is more closer to the SF2 iterations.

How I wished we had the more radical hairstyle and clothing of Vken(SNK portrait or KIKI version) and ERyu(SF4) someday.

The first V. Ken figure we have now from Storm.

Photos not mine. Credit belong to Juanjo Rosales

SFV alternates…

2 Likes

From Ed.

2 Likes

Hnn, my love of SF and my love of TOKU…m-mergiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

2 Likes

It’s so weird seeing Street Fighter and Power Rangers cross over, because I’ve had this idea for the longest time. If Sodom were to appear in SFV, I’d want his default costume to be Power Rangers inspired, and I’d want his story costume to be a Megazord outfit, and his story would be that he’s trying to get his own Sentai show made. I think it’d be a great way to update Sodom while still keeping him in character as a weeaboo.

2 Likes

Will not be surprised at all if Ryu end up get that as alt costume, with imput code for no helmet version

Not what i need tbh

3 Likes

Finally some Ryu buffs.

3 Likes

Back to explain what I said just a second
ago
Because you still don’t know

I’m still waiting on that Kim Possible x Cammy crossover. I’m on to something Capcom :wink:

1 Like

The sadness that come when you realize this shit of short will respect SF design more than every SF official movie ever did lol

3 Likes

He got a new Hado and Tatsu haha

3 Likes

Friday - 7/20/2018

World of Capcom - 11:30 a.m. PDT / 2:30 p.m. EDT — This is Capcom’s larger, general panel at San Diego Comic-Con. They’ll be discussing several of their major IPs here, and though the Street Fighter portion will likely be recap of the latest Street Fighter 5 happenings, it is still worth keeping an eye on.

If you have played video games at all in the last 30 years, chances are you may have played a game from CAPCOM. Think Resident Evil, Street Fighter, or even the latest hit Monster Hunter World. CAPCOM continues to develop original and exciting game franchises for next-generation game consoles. Come sit with the team from CAPCOM and learn about what is coming next.

Building Powerful Characters Featuring Street Fighter - 2 p.m. PDT / 5 p.m. EDT — This panel is the big kahuna for Street Fighter 5 fans. A focus on character design is being made for this presentation, and if Street Fighter 5: Arcade Edition has any announcements inbound, it should be taking place at this panel.

Street Fighter producer Yoshinori Ono did confirm that he will be on this panel, and as the fighting game community knows: wherever there’s Ono, there’s a good chance of a reveal.

Celebrating 30 years as the iconic fighting game franchise, Street Fighter features a cast of characters with something for everybody. In this special event perfect for curious new challengers and seasoned champs alike, CAPCOM staff from the U.S. and Japan will give you an exclusive peek behind the curtain you won’t get anywhere else. They’ll also have news, updates, and-if your trivia skills are sharp-prizes, too!

2 Likes

What was Ryu animal representation? Is that a phoenix, eagle or a hawk?

They should have instead choose an electric dragon something that amplify his electric boost lately? but yeah based on my name in forums I do like Fire element for Ryu…

Kinda good Bison the rest kinda average… I really wish bulky asian actors would play as Ryu someday…

I’m interested in seeing how they’re gonna interpret Chun-Li in this one.

1 Like

I do must admit I like how udon artist fashioned Chun li to wear modern casual clothing to fit modern day style environment that still do compromised to her in game SF2 costume.

I just realized that Ryu feels like a Gatchman character now…

2 Likes

A Necalli message that’s actually different from the last one. A “philosophical” message, apparently.

2 Likes

“Does the name M.Bison mean anything to you?”

2 Likes

Pathetic

REALLY hope they got more for Comic Con or they just keep confirm terrible marketing strategy

2 Likes