The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

I hope it does not foreshadow his fate in a literal terminology

Yet Death symbolize change in persona something he is in Alpha

Waits for DasVergeben to used those as a template…

1 Like

I’m screaming at how cool these are, I’ve been thirsty for G speculation after my video and this hits the spot! Thanks for the taro info guys! The art is gorgeous!

So, about the 30th anniversary collection, they are calling it “international” for japan release. Does that mean they did not end up creating their own after the fans uproar? Will they receive the US versions of the games and all (US character names etc)? What was the delay for then?

So I’ve been obsessing over the details and while G has the white rose representing innocence and purity, he doesn’t seem to have anything that represents the guardian dog that will occasionally challenge him. Hmm.

1 Like

I was thinking… august i will be away 2 weeks, watch them release some epic crossover alt when i will not be able to do the weekly extra battle and lose it forever

CODY-GENE, i’m calling it.

Some crossover crap for sakura will be next when i return lol

In the comments of my G video, I was discussing the taro card images today, but I just got this idea about the lack of the dog in G’s card. Thoughts?

Interestingly G doesn’t seem to have the guardian dog, but still has the white rose. When I first read the description I was thinking that Q could represent or be forcefully put into the position of the dog, but then I looked closely and it’s not present in the picture. I wonder if this means he is unguarded and will ultimately meet his downfall since he cannot learn from his journey. Maybe he parted with his dog, thinking it would hold him back?? I gotta digest this, maybe make a short video on it, hah!

I think they simply did’nt put that much thought into this tarots set, at least not the amount you’re giving to it

That said, it has been a nice idea

1 Like

Queen!

6 Likes

I believe they added the japanese ROMs… and that’s it. You can see that in the promo video, the character names can be seen both as the jap versions as well as overseas versions (like Akuma, Nash, and the bosses names). All the other stuff remained unchanged, as most of it was already translated to japanese (like the timeline, development and characters in the museum section).

Probably when you change the language to japanese in the options menu, you will get the in-game text in japanese and no censorship (like in Rose’s Z3 ending). I highly doubt that they used the Brazilian (portuguese) and Hispanic (spanish) ROMs for those languages… but, who knows.

Makes sense, thanks for the insight!

Another thing that comes into the mind is that? Are they trying to surprise us that “G” is a good guy and a joke character instead of what the majority perceive? Maybe someone that do over the top in antics?

Meanwhile… OT

Choreography?

Message is from Vega this time.

Another G theory - G controls Gravity. Based on the AE trailer and his image in the Crystal ball flipping) I think this one isn’t too likely but it was posted on reddit just thought I would share it. Pretty sure G is for the Gold. Anyway we should know soon enough!

1 Like

The tricky part on guessing G path is that i guess it’s going to touch 2 parts of SF universe (Metro City and SF3) that untill now have ever been far from each other

If the AE trailer sequence make sense G may be part of SFV Metro City arc with Cody, Zeku and Abigail (and Menat?)

On other hand his Q costume is not some random thing, it’s a STORY costume, wich usually link to canon events

LOL eventhubs just had to do it

While ignoring many aspects of the tarot thing seem to NOT link to next season or even SFV

I just thought of another theory one why G is The Fool. Since The Fool is card number 0, it can be placed either at the beginning of the deck or at the end. G is connected to Q, who appears both in 3rd Strike, the last chronological game in the canon, and (retroactively) in SFII in the background of Ken’s stage, meaning he’s both at the end of the series and at the beginning. It’s a stretch, but it’s just something I thought of.

2 Likes

The Empress is the mother often represents fertility, creation, and love for family. Karin has pride but she doesn’t love like Cammy loves her sisters trying to get them to begin a new life as she did before them. Cammy also takes in stray cats acting as a mother figure to them too.

Cammy is the perfect fit for The Empress in SF.

3 Likes

G is the seventh letter of the alphabet, seven is a number with many meanings and references: there are in fact seven deadly sins and seven virtues, seven sisters that make up the constellation of the Pleiades, seven wonders of the Ancient World, seven sages from Ancient Greece, seven sages from Ancient China, seven samurai, Seven of Nine from Star Trek, and of course Seven Dwarfs from Snow White.

Now, what is the connection that ties G with Grumpy, the sin of Gluttony and the great Pyramid of Giza? Is the fact that the dwarfs are mining diamonds in the Disney movie a hint that G is gaining his apparent wealth by enslaving and abusing innocent vertically challenged people? Are the references to sci-fi series and ancient people a hint that G can time travel? And if so, is he Ingrid’s granddad?

In my opinion it’s none of that! There is a clear connection that unifies all these findings: each one of these is, in fact, the kind of stuff you can find only by looking up those insane internet theories that pop up constantly to speculate on new characters, and that’s exactly what G is!
G isn’t even a real character, there are actually only 5 characters in this season and G is just a big troll bait put up by Capcom, what’s going to happen at EVO this year is that Ono will get up on the stage, flip the middle finger to the audience, pull down his pants and then run away screaming!

Still a better theory than G being Greg the Gorilla from Bloody Roar in my opinion.

3 Likes

From Zeku.

Sweet, Merciful Lord, DON’T EVEN JOKE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!! D:

3 Likes