Been waiting to see that for years!!

and wat da?

System Fortune telling?

EDIT I didnt realize it was posted a date a ago… I’m kinda late

WTF Ed as Nero?!? Dreams answered!

2 Likes

Not a fan of Rashid AIr Man, even if i understand

DMC ones are godly
Ken-Ed-and Laura (or later Menat) as Gloria were my DMC picks too lol (just missing CammyTrish and NashVergil, but i don’t care much), based Capcom
They even used DMC4 as model instead the crap they just showed to E3, good.
Only thing i will liked Dante to have classic white hair and get Ken’s blond hair with the code
Him using Gilgamesh with the code is genius move though, he even got a shoryuken with thwat style lol
immagine

Well they took both V-Skill and CA from Nero, nice move to pay back :smiley:

Cammy from Cannon Spike is very nice, hope they add Nash and Vega from there too

Overall i like the “cool” route on crossover alts, not pls give me Ryu-JinSaotome and even more Cody-Gene

Also very curious to see fortune mode new exclusive colors

If are good colors, like old previus color schemes i’m hyped as fuck

If are “special” ugly schemes like CPT ones fuck them

Can i get 2nd CAs from that pachinko shit?
Ryu got motherfucking Shin Shoryuken there

4 Likes

That’s the spirit!

@Cestus_II Well, Airman is a meme in Japan so that’s why but honestly Tenguman is a much better fit because he has a humanoid shape and is one of the best looking robot masters. I thought that they’d base MM costumes off main characters eg. MM, Roll, Bass, Protoman etc. But once again the MM2 nostalgiaphiles strike again:

That pachinko thing got even decent announcer… “Marvelous”…

That Ed there was really decent choice…

As for Airman I remembered this… in a Japanese twitter just last week

1 Like

To be honest i understand it, it’s just that personally i will like the picks to be also cool

Like Arthur for Ryu was kinda meh (Jin Saitome pls), while i will have liked it for Gief… or DS Demitri for Bison over Astaroth awkward cosplay

Air Man for Rashid make perfect sense, but at same time i don’t find it catchy enough compared to Viewtiful Joe alt (ever on Rashid)

I think the DMC ones will sell well btw

1 Like

@Cestus_II I just think that Tenguman is a much better idea and it’ll be funny to see 8-bit purists vomit blood over a MM8 reference.

Jin=Ryu will probably come soon. They definitely won’t forget.

Bison can be Sigma, Pyron or Demitti (preferably Demitri)

I’ve got a lot of MM ideas but that’s unrelated.

Tenguman is one of the best robot masters ever.

3 Likes

Magma Dragoon for Sagat or a shoto is something I’m waiting for too along with

Slash Beast probably for either Nash or Guide that Super_sonic

Blues as Claw

2 Likes

@YagamiFire
tenor
His Sega Saturn theme is the 2nd best Classic MM theme next to Wily 1 from MM7 (MM2 wily is overrated).

@The_Shakunetsu Magma Dragoon for Akuma, have the same beads, similar story role etc. Agree with Slash Beast

Now for Blues. Blues.EXE could work for Vega but not the classic one as classic was always portrayed as the “cool teenage big brother” in comparison to classic MM “sheltered child” design so I could see Nash working out. Zeku could work for classic given they have slightly similar hair but eh…

For Vega, Glyde from the Legends series:

#GetVolnuttoffthemoon

2 Likes

New Cammy costume!? PogChamp

Oh, it’s locked behind lootboxes.

2 Likes

I’m guessing that means it might not be released in the UK and Europe because of those recent lootbox scandals.

The irony that Cammy’s home country doesn’t get it.

I think the latest rule is that lootboxes are ok as long as there’s no direct monetary value to the items through first or second market. This is, as long as the rewards can not be bought, sold or traded.

So it should be no problem. It’s no different from buying a Kinder Surprise and getting a random toy.

2 Likes

Whoa, so many new good posts!

Lootboxes? Augh, but glad to see Cammy getting the Canon Spike costume, I think it’s a simple tweak to the classic that’s fantastic. I hope Charlie gets his.

Airman! Nice! DMC too? Whoo! Dang, Capcom’s really starting to shine with these costumes. (I hope by the time Q makes it in, if he does, he gets a Mr. X costume for halloween).

2 Likes

I was actually talking about the Resident Evil Mr. X for Q not for G.

All of a sudden, I remember the other stuff many were craving for…

They will probably lock the Caped Dictator, SF2 Dhalsim, Cyber Akuma, Alpha Cammy, SF2 Claw, SF2 Ken, VKen, Shadow L, SF2 Ryu and Evil Ryu in those loot boxes haha

atleast they made it in some way

1 Like

Can I get that SFV pachinko slot game in America please?

1 Like

Further proof that Menat is the best new character of SFV.

6 Likes