The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Yikes, that’s rough.

1 Like

A pic of Vulcano Rosso from FEXL, so Cestus can complain about his new design some more.

1 Like

Terrible day for the Rosso nation.

Pullum seems average not bad, Waiting for her.

by the way…

What do you think with the current AREA?

SFEX AREA vs FEXL AREA?

Which is Better?

2 Likes

Current or previous design doesn’t matter. Both need to get Hakai’d out of existence.

5 Likes

V.Rosso looks so bad. @Cestus_II is quaking. I legitimately though he had a twin sister or something.

I prefer FEXL Area. I like the hexagonal tiling pattern on her costume, it looks “technological” rightly adjusted to modern standards (what with graphene, nanotubes and so on). Area and Pullum are the only ones whose abuse of details in their costumes is justified; in Pullum’s case obviously because she’s a wealthy heiress, and such a character showing off luxurious clothing is practically customary. Sharon and Rosso are honestly unwatchable and seem to be just shouting “Hey, cosplay me!”. And I liked Rosso and Sharon… Her use of GUNS aside, of course. Always hated that.

4 Likes

For these 4 Area is the only that looks improved, and does’nt take much considering i find it maybe the worst design of SF history.
Now it’s definitely better, even if not something i will ever let touch muh SF
immagine

Pullum is an inferior version of her former design.
It was much more simple and yet much more effective… probably she was in my SF female design top 10 or even top 5

Sharon is straight stupid, like it’s just another design and not for the better, like many other former SFEXers ruined in this new title.
Aka, most of them
She used to be a very essential design with the emphasis on simple cromatic contrast.
Was’nt anything crazy good, but kinda worked unlike this nonsense pirate wannabe bullshit

New Rosso is pure crap
I get many didn’t liked it even in previous version, but it used to be a good SF design (in concept, much less in 3D model) with legit SF-like design process behind it.
immagine

On general these arika guys got in theyr hands characters well beyond theyr artistic taste, and sadly it’s evident

SFEX chars used to be on par with best Capcom productions (and not shit hit and miss capcom of these days, the good one), arika guys here are just being arika guys

I mean

to

What the fucking fuck

3 Likes

Rosso fundamentalists will be purged.

New Rosso is great Rosso!

3 Likes

Rosso didn’t leave you. You left Rosso

Rosso left Rosso

SFEX Rosso will kill this thing without hesitation if given option to do so in a Back to the Future scenario

EX Rosso: Who are you?
New Rosso: I’m you but in the future
1 hour later

News reporter: Just recently Vulcano Rosso had committed suicide. Doctors believe that a harmful solvent was consumed after finding bleach splatted all the floor.

An artist’s representation of Cammy after the next update so @Phantom_Miria can write a long essay detailing why he/she thinks that the buff was unfair and their life experience with Cammy leading to a thought-provoking argument with half the people on the thread that completely results in the website’s servers blowing up.

download

We need some CFN profiles or something. All this EX talk is nauseating.

2 Likes

New Rosso IS the future.

The New Testamant of Rosso is being written. Nonbelievers will be purged! Rosso works in mysterious ways and takes many forms!

Not at all. Regardless of nerfs and buffs I will steadily stay to Cammy’s side and will adapt to and not lament the balance changes at all, especially because I’m loving using Falke right now, so even if Cammy actually ends up being garbage after the inevitable nerfs I’ll just switch to her full time while still pretending to be a Cammy loyalist due to waifuism.

2 Likes

Agree. Sharon kinda have a bit of a Ruby Heart vibe… She looks very different, her gun is obviously a revolver now. Kinda forced while the original is more natural.

OT

Good move Capcom better than the last time (Arthur = Ryu was a waste)

Just stumbled upon a Canon Spike Cammy in more definitive design, I don’t know if its a mod or extra

4 Likes

Cammy’s Cannon Spike outfit is a new lootbox reward they are bringing to SFV. lol

2 Likes

And this just recently