Tbh the ideal creative arc of SFV is ever been the same

S0/S1 - Ch1 closure of Shadaloo arc
S2/S3 - Ch2 filler/new characters getting some fun
S4/S5 - Ch3 link to SF3 timeline

Wich will work with “ending in 2020” SFV schedule

The thing i’m not as sure is if they’re willing or not to put the $$$ on it

Characters wise yes of course, but as story/stages etc i don’t know

2 Likes

I thought DMC5 looked great. The people look like PEOPLE now instead of anime characters.

Plus Nero is back! So hyped! My fav DMC character!

7 Likes

What? your doing it again… Your diverting arguments again to nowhere…

Whats with old edgyme argument, Teen Titans Go and the new Power Puff dragging in this? or are you still dragging the previous topic related political correctness SF focus story that isn’t essential to be part of an SF character motivational plots?

This have nothing to do with the new God of War, Raiden’s MG and DMC. which is part my response.

I’m talking is the current God of War and Raiden’s MG doing great what old edgy with that? that’s not even my personal opinion.

I didn’t even said NT’s DMC was worst but it is factual and backed by current events that it is doing unlikely, that’s not even based on my own personal preference and standard but that was the some majority reaction of the so called “loyal” and “followers” fans.

Another thing I’m not even saying this new DMC will be bad… I did even say I’m giving it a benefit of a doubt.

Base on my previous comment, What old edgelord BS is with that? It has nothing to do with old… because both games I did mention as an example was clearly the last title related to devil may cry and the other was the most recent God of war which I believe doing great.

Please do stop trolling and baiting me… Instead of countering arguments you resort on by misdirecting opinions while accusing me calling and projecting falsely like you did before eg: problems with homo, sliding timelines, social media using characters and now old edgy. Which is all untrue.

Please do look and do focus at my previous comment, idea/opinion for the said current topic to avoid DERAILING the topic and be misdirected to other areas your favorable topics to be re-discussed again.

I always look into established narrative, consistency, art direction, trends and character development as argument past comment and topics while you always like to mislead to pushed and justify your preference discussion.

This is a fan fiction thread everything that prioritize is narrative consistency and character development as an argument so focused on those areas rather than troling and baiting to justify your agenda and preference. This has nothing to do with OLD bs and NEW bs… stuff.

My Comment

What’s old edgy stuff in my response? Do we need a dedicated thread separate away from here to dissect are my response and your answer? to avoid the thread being toxic or derailed to non-narrative consistency topics?

Your Reply

Your acting police when your the instigator of that with the most common practice on how you approach most of your arguments…

I don’t want to be rude and I’m trying to distance myself already. Oh please before calling me out and tagging be make sure it is related to what I have previously responded, I do like discussion and debates but not something to be a part of derailing a discussed topic.

I understand that you want to expressed on other areas by misdirecting topics to what you want to be discussed, I have no problem with that if that was capcom, fg and sf related stuff but putting in other issues beyond that as a the focus more than occasionally to be discussed by baiting is kinda annoying.

@Cestus_II Looking at it now, I’m predicting that Sagat probably could come in August/September which put a 2nd story sometime between late-October2018/mid-January2019. Which out S4 around spring-summer 2019 much like S2 was with S5 probably spanning until summer 2020. That seems like a nice plan Capcom has.

Technically 2nd Story does’nt need to be AFTER Sagat release, we got 1st when Juri and Urien were still not playable iirc

Problem is that outside the trailer we have 0 hints about a 2nd chapter coming

1 Like

Right now I’m more bothered with Miss Redfield fans if there was. Yet probably they are niche compared to Jill fans. They did a good job with Leon and the vibe of the game.

The mold of the mesh isn’t inability to do great model and budget has nothing to do with the change other than it was intentionally altered. I did recently took Maya crash course last year for almost half year.

The new face isn’t ugly, it’s beautiful but it’s different and inconsistent from what fans are accustomed into. If they started this way with the reboot they should be consistent for future design to stay this way and avoid changing it over and over future titles.

I’m glad that fans strongly disagree and protests with what they did Chun in MVCi which is like Kristin Kreuk it’s not ugly but it’s different, because the moment one artist change it, the next artist will follow the trend also, until it becomes a common practice which is repeated over and over, again and again to imprint there personal preferences without thinking of what loyal fans and followers think of it other than having as bragging right for their portfolios and reputations because of loosely artistic freedom that will alienate the Chuns identity brand because of ever changing facial structure. As a collector I know the feeling that it will affect the merchandise by those practices.

For anyone who needs context on whatever he said up there.

8 Likes

FUCK!

They did the stupid “hold P” for Zonk again.

Worst decision in SF4 and they brought it back. FUCK!

2 Likes

Tbh i ever liked the game design idea behind it, the concept of keep a big hard af surprise punch in the pocket is so street scrap/brawler mentality lol

It just need to be worth the imput imho

I’m curious to see his normal throws (we just seen the in-combo ones iirc)

I hope he still got his SF4 back-throw, that shit was super cool

4 Likes

Actually, no. We’ve seen his forward throw (headbutt + slam) and his back throw is the same as the comboed version. The Bad Stomp is gone, sorry.
Secret Work, his throw with the pipe on, is THIS:

Toss & Smash is his Special throw with the pipe we’ve seen during the trailer.

Sad, it could have gave him a bit of variety

But i like the headbutt idea lol

Overall i like a lot Cody moveset, so many FF days hints

I love the way Cody just shrugs his shoulders post KO.

His style is PURE SWAG

1 Like

Almost pure swag

Almost

What makes it almost?

THIS being the actual PURE SWAG

Cody is the one that get closest to the Swag Emperor though, i concede call him the Prince of Swag

2 Likes

not bad

4 Likes

My Cody-hype levels are getting out of control guys. Each new frame of animation…each new sound clip…

So awesome!

3 Likes

He has the Final Fight costume too!!!