The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Bison’s sense of showmanship in the new Ring of Power stage is 11/10. Fucking S-tier.

8 Likes

Does anyone have a stage explorer software for SF4 and SF5 kinda need those stuff for printing a stage objects.

1 Like

To be fair with Abigail, I never totally dislike him overall, I like his unorthodox and unconventional gameplay.

What I dislike of him to be concise and exact what I dislike of him is his standing stance and some animation.

It changes the screen size, some may thought that it’s not a big deal but the thing is Capcom and other FGs in the past did done the same iteration of big guys with the like of Abigail in a different stance in standing neutral position. Like Juggernaut which something I use as example when I was criticizing Abigail in my past post when he was released.

I have my own preference of Abigail before to be something like Bane that used steroids but, the thing is I just realize after a year why would Capcom didn’t make Abi that way?

Because of the target audience and ratings Capcom wanted for their games and steriods are some kind of drugs.

Capcom was conscious about this that they even change and update some CA camera angles in the game, Something that I never went to consider to analyze before.

This is probably answer why Capcom isn’t gonna make a Drunken Master too as a character in the game to retain the ratings.

That shit is so cool, my new Bison official stage for sure

SFV one is cool bu sadly they DON’T let you pick ASF more seroius version as alt, only the bullshit one with robot and pink ninjas doing shit on the background

1 Like

New Ring of Power stage? Anyone have pics?

Here.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

They showed it during Cody showcase

While at it Nostalgia Cody (wifebeater code) and FF Cody shit all over the rest

PS: at 9:00

1 Like

Chun Li to Cody: The major’s office is no place for a ruffian like you.

I wonder whether there are reasons to believe that Cody hasn’t reformed himself or it’s just Capcom not caring to make Chun Li likable in the slightest as usual lately.

3 Likes

Chun-li sounds bitter. She mustn’t have been getting any since years. She’s gonna end up like a bitter old bat like Lin Beifong

5 Likes

New Season 3 poster.

13 Likes

That is so sick, I love it!

2 Likes

@Doctrine_Dark
Once again, Bengus makes another quality image. I’ve always especially loved the posters he makes since they’re just so “collective” and cool-looking.

3 Likes

The second. I’m pretty sure it’s the second. If capcom’s treatment to Chun hasn’t been obvious already…

I can understand being indifferent to fellow fighters with a criminal past, but that sounds a little too off-putting if you ask me. unless Cody shows some hint of corruption in his story mode, or gives us a reason that we can’t trust him (and therefore breaking haggar’s trust in him for giving him this postion), then this quote doesn’t seem to work.

2 Likes

Implying Chun-Li hasn’t been an outdated bitter old bat since 1993. :smirk:

@Doctrine_Dark That poster looks awesome, where did you find it?
G looks evil as hell in that.

@Doctrine_Dark is on fire today. First the DOA trailer and now this.

2 Likes

From Ono’s Twitter here: https://twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/1005162247876833280

5 Likes

This could be Gill’s SF5 theme (first song):

You know if there is an ounce in me that wants Gill in this game, you extinguished it with your shitposting. I hope Gill never becomes playable just to spite you.

3 Likes

@Daemos
Don’t feed the trolls. It seems that she/he is just posting Mortal Kombat stuff in a SF thread. Just ignore them.