The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

On this one:

1 Like

talking about ASF Bison, I would agree Shin Bison from ASF was not that showcased properly, actually Otaking did much much better Shin Bison show cased in just few minutes in his animated project.

1 Like

All right, hereā€™s some more:

6 Likes

With Old Cammy from ST properties (turn-around punch goes through everything except for sweep attacks)

Bison doing a Psycho Crusher on Kungfu Man? :thinking:

2 Likes

Juri quote to Falke.

ā€œDonā€™t you worry your pretty little head. Iā€™ll crush those slimy Shadaloo goons under my foot in no time!ā€

Falke quote to Juri.

ā€œSo you too fell prey to that madmanā€™s lust for powerā€¦ I feel your pain.ā€

Hmmm, Juri caring a bit and Falke caring a bit for Juriā€¦

3 Likes

SFA3 Bison looks to be his strongest iteration to date. I know SFV/ASF Bison is supposed to be the strongest, but the narrative doesnā€™t make it look that way. That Ultimate Psycho Crusher is still the best looking super move in any fighting game ever.

2 Likes

Juriā€™s transformation from full-fledged villain to de-facto anti-hero who supports the good guys continues. Also featured: Capcom taking notice of the ā€œstep on meā€ crowd.

Falkeā€™s win quotes are a little dry honestly, but the most interesting stuff is probably her quotes against Chun-Li and Guile: they basically foreshadow an incoming conflict between the anti-Shadaloo guys and Neo-Shadaloo over whatā€™s basically a misunderstanding, which is perfect material to write a story around.

1 Like

Yup nothing still tops A3 Bison in showcasing power and not also power but that includes his goals like game over ending was an amazement that time.

1 Like

Street Fighter V Story mode 2 or Street Fighter 6 ?

PS : i really like Juri for what she is,still not sure if her going this anti-hero mode is a good choice for her character development or not. I kinda like itā€¦but her being full evil girl has itā€™s charm as well.

juri%20avatar%20nou

2 Likes

What theā€¦?! Did they use a Mugen screenshot?!

Loving all these pages. Lol, poor Q, gets no respect.

On the subject of Juri, I like her being a wildcard-- Anti-hero here and there, villain here and there. I want to keep guessing what sheā€™s going to do.

1 Like

Now on Juri, wouldnā€™t mind the Anti-hero angle but just hope that sheā€™s never presented as a hero because a anti-hero is rare in SF. We have anti-villains but not anti-heroes.

1 Like

This is how itā€™s going to end up like

1 Like

6 Likes

Cody incoming?

6 Likes

Hoping for a trailer to come out sometime this week or next.

I hope to see a new stage that would also accompany with a Cody reveal. X-Kira back in December hinted a Metro City Slums stage is in the works.

1 Like

Trailer in the weekend, official char analisis tuesday

1 Like

We will most likely see his trailer at the end of Combo Breaker this weekend.

3 Likes