The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Will barely notice if Nash was taking MY stage minions at workplace, guess the amount of fucks will give Bison lol

@Phantom_Miria

How was it again about these two ?

Capcom needs to explore more of the story ? Or was it a one time thing ?

6 Likes

That image makes me think back to how much better the SF4 Cammy model looked. Not that the SFV design was bad it was just the face.

But no-one’s talking about my Cammy/Kim Possible idea. Always the good ideas that get left behind :expressionless:

1 Like

SFV Cammy model is better in every way to SF4.

9 Likes

Never in my life have I envisioned a Spider and a Killer Bee making hot passionate love.

I need it! NAO!!

For educational purposes.

2 Likes

There’s probably many of those concepts made already. Some edgy Tumblr girl has probably made a entire novella of Cammy’s adventures with Juri.

But if you really like watching things like this then you got problems only God can solve!

Meh, I was a Cammy main in USFIV partly because she looked super cute, but in SFV, she’s one of my most hated characters. Her stupid-looking model plays a huge role.

1 Like

The early SFV model was alright but the patch made her eyes narrowed which made look a post-op trans.

I’ve liked playing with Cammy in most of her games, especially in Alpha 3 and CVS2’s case, because I’ve always naturally clocked with rush-down characters. Cammy is a character I don’t play as much in SFV. What makes her predicament worse is that with the unnecessary buffs it means she’ll be nerfed to hell and become obsolete, it happened to Ryu and Chun-Li in S1 now it’ll happen to her.

I mean I’m not even that “competitive” but it saddens to say this because Cammy is one of my favourite SF characters because she pretty much covers all aspects of what makes a good character well enough: Design, Charisma, role+personality and gameplay.

1 Like

the most common eye shapes for humans that goes for both male and females is Almond shaped and round shape . through out her history Cammy has usually been portray as having large anime type eyes. which comes from her being base on Alita from Battle Alita. in SF5 the developers made attempt to make her eyes more Almond shape.

TBF Decapre looks more like Cammy except without the resting angry face that Decapre has.

The problem is also with her upper lip too. It folds over her mouth and instead she ends up looking like Thing 1+2.

To be fair Cammy was always a human “cat”. He had big eyes, her mouth was designed to look like a cat and she had a tiny nose. SFV got of everything except her eyes and to a extent, her mouth.

1 Like

I love every iteration of Cammy. Cammy is Cammy to me.

8 Likes

This is the correct answer.

3 Likes

there’s a Alita / Gally mod in both SF4 and Street Fighter X Tekken. which wouldn’t be possible in SF5 without work because of Cammy’s eye shape in that game.

Still no Gill reveal? Maybe “G” is a placeholder for Gill. Just watch. Cap com gonna reveal Gill in place of “G”!!!

1 Like

Oh, German girls :slight_smile:

@Doctrine_Dark

Nice decision, great minds think alike.

2 Likes

That boat has sailed when they made Gill a costume for Urien. Shame, really, since that costume looks amazing and SFV IS the game where Gill and Bison should have first come into contact in person. Imagine the possibilities… sigh

5 Likes

imagines

Ok done. Moving on.

On a more serious note, I think Gill will appear in the final season.

TBF Gill probably sandbagged and he has resurrection too, unfortunately. Bison can also find new host bodies so it’ll be a ongoing battle.

If such a fight happens, I’m rooting for Bison #TeamBison
giphy

2 Likes

Gill as another Extra Battle?

1 Like