The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

It’s funny how Cestus trivialize so hard to Menat’s supernatural nature to be just a someone who just throws crystal ball lol. To make a boy with yoyo relevant lol. While making the like of Area and Remy as worst. The argument is desperate and obviously reaching.

This not a fortune teller > a yoyo boy, but rather a mystical magical girl > yoyo boy.

I don’t mind magio being an expert soul power user after SF3 timeline as a male Rose, something like a joseph joestar that mentioned by yagami, but not a someone that uses yoyo as a way to combat the likes of shadaloo.

1 Like

I did’nt, she move it due Soul Power telekinesis, wich is supernatural.
In fact i minimized the object itself explaining that with both SP chars we seen so far the object is only special because who hold it is special (having SP)

Literally said i don’t want him to get a slot, because i don’t like him
Also literally said i appreciate things of Remy (france+savate) and will be ok with him getting a slot, if they fix some things
“Relevant” is due CFN listing him as one of two Rose’s apprentices, with the other being a playable char in SFV

Maggio being only “yoyo boy” seem arbitrary shit in contrast with what Capcom gave as profile
The CFN profile literally say he’s a Rose apprentice together with Menat at Palazzo Mistero, learning Soul Power

Btw the yoyo itself is also explained as a gift from his sister Aprile, who is the reason he asked Rose to teach him SP.
So it’s more than anything symbolic of his motivation to be involved in SF story

Wich is exactly what Menat does with a crystal ball, thanks to SP
Because nobody in this thread said he could do it with a yoyo without SP

Yep, it’s really good! Cool stories (development, etc) from back then and great art!

Absolutely that.
Now that even Spiderman fights on Rialto bridge? Come on, Capcom, you can’t miss this opportunity!

1 Like

^ I’d love Rose to get that stage

I really hope that we get some new stages to reflect the post ASF world. I want some sort of crowd stage for G and his growing followers. Make it like the steps of city hall and have banners and that grand stage that we see in AE’s intro. I’d be sad if S4 (and possibly SF5 itself) end as is

2 Likes

The MK story in 7 minutes by IGN.

Maybe we should do one for SF sponsored by this infinite wisdom our collective.

4 Likes

I’d LOVE to do something like that, be it video editing or voice work, I’d love helping out.

3 Likes

Are still pretending that SF characters haven’t been roided out since the Street Fighter Alpha series. Hell Bison and Akuma have actually gotten smaller post Alpha.

3 Likes

Then we must! This is our calling. This is our legacy. Everything we’ve learned together so far has lead us to this very moment… It has been inevitable!

STORY THREAD! ASSSEEEEEEMMMMBBBBLLEEEEEEEE!!!

1 Like

:smiley:

Fun thing Venezia have also the “Ponte dei Pugni”, literally “Bridge of Fists”
immagine
" It is one of the bridges where until 1700 the fights between the two rival factions of Castellani and Nicolotti took place.

On the top of the bridge there are four white marble footprints (restored in 2005) next to each angle indicating the starting line for these fights. The fights were enormously popular spectacles and drew huge crowds.The fight began with champions placed on the four corners of the top of the bridge, with masses of fighters behind them."

But yeah i prefer SFV concept lol

Just shared the story as Ryu will love that shit :smiley:

Akuma is bigger now i think, Bison smaller but he’s also a whole different body
Sagat was big af in SFA LOL
Btw i agree was more a joke thinking at Ed clone growt “trainers hate him!” from first appearance to ingame :smiley:

1 Like

Let’s hope it never becomes canon, cause in that universe Rose is already dead and Menat is avenging her death

4 Likes

Alpha Akuma had arms twice the size of Alpha Ryu. He’s the biggest non-Oni incarnation of the character.

8 Likes

In that universe, Zangief is also a pathetic loser who resorted to dirty tricks to win against Haggar, and still lost. Nothing of that is canon, Capcom be thanked.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Did you forget about…

6 Likes

Even how hard you try to trivialize Menat it still doesn’t make a yoyo skill as a way of combat relevant against the like of Shadaloo henchmen compare to those that you dislike Remy, Area and Ingrid.

Just wait for the lad to grow and will probably had a better character design that would be relevant in future SF.

I don’t see it ever happening, specially not spoiled by a fucking udon thing lol

Lol best part is i think these are still normal Ryu legs

We can also add SFV Zangief bless, even if they used him as Alex hype up tool at the end, it still has been a great rehabilitation… actually even that Alex fight was kind of honor (being Alex SF3 Hero), just wish they made it look less easy

Yeah, he was built like Spike from Tom & Jerry.

4 Likes

Whoa, I never realized how wonky Akuma’s proportions were. Guess SNH works like steroids lol

About Udon, there’s things I really like and things I don’t. Their treatment of Zangief, Ryu’s newest OP form defeating Gill and leaving Alex in the dust during his time to shine are among things I really don’t like in those. It’s a shame, I still have some fond memories of the books and hope that their stuff after the DS crossover gets fun again.

At least I got a cool short sequence of Q demolishing random guards and Ibuki being freaked out about the whole thing. Now I wanna see Q fight a hoard of ninjas, could be fun.

Honestly, you really couldn’t do something like that so streamlined with SF story. Well, you could, but only for certain parts and it would be a total mess trying to explain concepts revolving around certain things that are established canon East vs West. Like what the different connotations you can get from: (Bison and Rose sharing one Soul) vs (Bison once being Rose’s master)? Too many deviations of what was once considered non canon being adopted into the canon and vice verse:(ideas and outside work once non canon influencing canon). A whole non canon sub plot (EX) which has its own obvious indirect influences to the main canon. Too much of a mess for a short video which it should be but…

1 Like