The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

This kinda stuck out to me in a few ways:

-Again, no one knows what’s up with G.

-Two, even to some of the villains G was cordial somewhat, but here he seems pretty defiant. He often is saying we are all connected, your strength is my strength etc, but he’s flat out rejecting him.

Hmm, an entire country?

I like Menat’s quote from Rose. Kinda comforting in a way.

Interesting how Necalli just wants him to sleep, doesn’t feel hungry for once.

2 Likes

Kage: “I AM SHADOW THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM! I AM GOING TO-”

Ryu: “What are you doing? This isn’t Sonic Adventure 2, you idiot!”

Ryu does a Denjin Hadouken and throws Kage right into Bison’s lair

Kage: “What’s this?!”

Bison: “Your death that’s what. Fade into nothingness, you miserable piece of garbage.”

5 Likes

Too bad Master Ryu extrabattle mode is the better Ryu we never had .

1 Like

So Kage’s story set in between ASF and is basically the part of Ryu’s training we didn’t get to see right before he fought Necalli the 2nd time agreed?

4 Likes

Reading FB Page comments on Kage trailer…

WTF? People comment was like it’s daigo return or payback? It doesn’t even have the core gameplay of SF4 Evil Ryu? lol

Umehara took Guile instead of a shoto because it got the more distinctive features he needs for his ideal gameplay.

And Kage CA is very meh.

well according to Capcom U.S.A Kage is the Satsui no Hado that some how manifest itself in physical from and became sentient . of course this is Capcom U.S.A were talking about here.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2018/12/16/kage-the-embodiment-of-the-satsui-has-arisen-in-street-fighter-v-arcade-edition

1 Like

Close to my fanfic but It should have been Oni instead.

Likely this Kage is going to be devoured lol. I called it.

Watching Maximilian’s stream which is always a great mix of different fans ranging from hardcore to casual…

People are digging Kage’s gameplay and absolutely TRASHING his look

I like his tatsu, and air hado but meh on the shoryu ca.

Definitely.

Akuma’s comment to the Kage shows that he is still unsure of the path Ryu chose. Yet when Akuma meets Ryu at last AFTER ASF, Ryu’s path is chosen. So this definitely takes place before Ryu even fights Necalli.

2 Likes

Kage: “Why can’t I… win?”

Bison “BAH! A mere, cackling shadow has no place in my world! Shoo. Out with you.”

1 Like

Yeah Akuma is like SF edgelord fans or a girl that demands something but don’t know what she wants. Then starts to talk Gouken like lol.

The truth behind Kage’s appearance?

Sponsored by Red Bull

Moo

2 Likes

Who would have guessed, even Evil Ryu’s target audience does have standards.

Not impressed at all with the gameplay. His fireball has Dan reach, so people that like Ryu for the fireballs are not going to like that (Daigo). He has the axe kicks which are very good but that was the one defining feature of Necalli so Kage is effectively yet another strictly superior version of a Vanilla character for making people open their wallets.

Not going to analyze it closely but his CA looks like a shameless recycle of Akuma’s just with the blood splatter on a canvas effect.

Sponsored by Red Bull
lol haha

This probably made to compensate with casual fans, but not knowing it plays differently and not the same thing they have in thoughts lol.

If these amateurs wanna rock the devil/demon look, they should take another page from Bison’s ever growing book of awesome.

NEWBS.

5 Likes

Virgin Oni/Kage: “Look I have horns Moooo!”

Chad Bison: “Bitch, hold my beer…”

3 Likes

Whoa holy crap is today the 10 year anniversary of this account? NEAT!

3 Likes

Spot on Redbull haha

Japanese bio mentions that he’s separate from Ryu as well but I see nothing from his story to suggest he is an actual entity in and of itself.

2 Likes