The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

I think that SFV will have 5 seasons, S4 or 5 will probably have a big story while setting things up for SF6 which will hopefully be after 3S.

I’d honestly rather want a story about G than Neo-Shadaloo if there is a 2nd story mode and I think that NS should be the B-plot villains of SF6 along with the illuminati.

2 Likes

I hoping it would be.

Now that I’m thinking about it, Abel would make sense to add to a future season like he’s Ed’s and Falke’s big brother so…

1 Like

My realistic expectations for the new Season 4 characters.

C.VIper
Sodom
Rose
New
Oro
Fei Long

They usually try to start and end the season with “hype” character.

2 Likes

@Darc_Requiem Replace Fei Long with Necro and put Rose first and C.Viper last and you’re set.

My wishlist:
Rose
Sodom
Necro
Oro
Beard / Gorilla
C.Viper

Do anyone had a link for the poll results?

Yeah Abel is mostly the reasonable to be in and involve too.

What if there are only 3 or 4 DLC characters for S4 but has a new storymode?

I like Rose but she isn’t a hype character unless completely alter her move set. A montage of SFV C.VIper doing will shit will get the FGC talking.

Do you mean CFN poll results?
That’s possible, but I think S4 and S5 will have 6 chars as Ono wanted to make SFV’s roster bigger than USFIV’s.

Sorry to sound pedantic but if S4+S5 have the usual 6 characters (which I hope), then it’d only have two more characters than USFIV.

Yes, two more, but still bigger.
Also, I think they might add 2 or 3 chars in 2021 before SFVI comes out a year after that.

So you mean S4 and S5 combined would be 6 characters instead of 6 each season which a total of 12 characters?

Something like 4 in S4 and 2 in S5?

6 each season, so the full roster will be 46 chars (2 chars more than USFIV’s roster had), and then they’ll possibly add a couple of chars for the final PS5 edition (2021).

I’m pretty sure in one of the interviews leading up to SFV’s release, Ono said they would be content with the roster settling at around Ultra’s numbers. So right now, after 3 seasons, the total character count has reached 34, meaning that we should have at least one more full Season

1 Like

Analysing the poll.

The last season are likely inspired by the result.

So the possible nearest this time are.

The last Twelve:

Makoto, Dudley, Feilong, Poison, Oro, Poison, Rose, Maki, Gen, Adon, Gouken and Sodom.

Runner Up

Sean, Honda, Elena, Abel, Hakkan, Yang, Necro, Fuerte, Deejay, Hawk and Eagle

I am hurt why Elena and Eagle is not near the top 12?

And surprise Kevin Strayker is more Street Fighter canon than Ingrid lol.

I never took this poll seriously before and even not because of the edgelord versions results. I just hope they wont use this poll again as the strong reference.

Story anyone?

3 Likes

Yeah, these poll results piss me off. Necalli is barely above fucking Rufus lol, and how in the hell is Nash is below El Fuerte and Remy? Gill is lower than Seth and Retsu… I can’t take this seriously.

@Daemos Well let’s see:
Rose is supposed to face G, maybe predict Necalli’s epic comeback?
Sodom will be part of a Final Fight arc.
They should show us how Illia (Necro) and Effie were captured and experimented on… and they’ll probably help Neo-Shadaloo in fighting off the Illuminati in the future.
Oro sensed the presence of “an interesting person” in Dhalsim’s story… who is it?
Viper is investigating Q… whom G seems to be connected to. Her subplot might be the connecting link between SFV and SFIII.

3 Likes

Tom’s and Necro story needs to be flesh out in SFV.

So far it’s like Capcom had forgotten, Gouken’s Daugter and Delta Red. they never appeared or do a cameo in the previous stories.

If they would appear in SFV what roles do you want them to do.

I like to see Neo Shadaloo interaction with Delta Red.

I wouldn’t want Gouken’s daughter to be a playable character but to be running the dojo while her father trains and becomes a decently skilled fighter and have her play a role in the Ryu v Akuma final battle subplot that’s been hinted at since SF4.

It’d also be nice to see Delta Red going with Cammy on mission because it tends to be her by herself and we really don’t know much of the members abilities.

Gouken’s daughter should be introduced after Gouken dies for real in SF6.

I can see Delta Red getting switched for Delta Blue (Cammy + Dolls + Abel). those Dolls have to go somewhere after all. Maybe down the line, they can all form a super group with Neo-shadaloo aka “Lab Rats Anonymous”.

3 Likes