The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

A foreign friend of mine posted this

I don’t know if it was a compilation of the previous manga?

This is a auto translate:

International Book Code: 9784835456010

Included Content:
The story will tell the original-kill swings in the heart of Ryu’s heart - the awakening, and the process he fought against.

The plot will be on the 30th anniversary of the 8/25 published fast
" Sakura ganbaru!"
" Prim cheer!" there’s related

■ Full cǎi juǎn first illustration
Quick hit whirlwind zero - cover illustration collection

■ Main story
Round.ZERO
Round.1~19
Final Round.

■.
Story after this post
◆ “Cammy sin” Pre-compilation

" Street fighter th anniversary " " Sakura Ganbaru " continues to " zero!"
Debut!
“Cammy Gaiden”
(part)

" Street Fighter Zero2 Sakura ganbaru ! In the new version of " the new edition!" the comic book " Street fighter zero ".
When he was killed in a book, he went to a street fight in order to meet ryu again, but he led to ‘Sakura Ganbaru’ as a sequel.
This time, “Street Fighter Zero” is a masterpiece in strike comics, where ryu sleeps in his own sleep, and is depicted in the struggle of his mind.

It was controlled by the “intent of intent” and lost control of his own control, and it was an anguish that became just a destroyer.
This “murderous vibes” is said to have been an important setting that changed the character of the main character to a game from comic to game.

Recently, a person who started a “Street Fighter” and also made it to a missing person, and it was a fair edition as a special edition.
The Cover also follows " Sakura ganbaru!" and it will be sent down by Dr. Nakahira.
In addition, a very popular female character among fans, who has always been difficult to get, is an urgent record of " Cammy Gaiden!!

10/18 published like the manga of in
Don’t miss the collection chance ^^

6 Likes

Cool, luckily enough I was able to grab the Udon translations of the Alpha and Sakura Ganbaru mangas about 10 years ago :sweat_smile:

3 Likes
6 Likes

I’m curious about this, is there any clearer information on this thing?

"Some costumes in Street Fighter 5: Arcade Edition can be made to look a little different than normal thanks to an Easter egg code. This is done by holding light punch, medium punch, heavy punch, light kick, and up at the character select screen or between rounds of a match.

Other costumes… simply can’t do this. You just have to know which costumes allow for this and which don’t.

According to the data miner known as X-Kira, there are apparently plans to add Easter egg codes to a number of costumes that currently don’t have them. Supposedly, these must be obtained through the game’s “Fighting Chance” mode.

For those that are unaware, Fighting Chance is very similar to a typical loot box system but it only accepts Fight Money as a currency. Through Menat’s crystal ball readings, a player may obtain colors, costumes, titles, and more.

An image of a shirtless Ed facing away from the camera was posted by X-Kira. This appears to be Ed’s battle outfit 1. On his back, we can clearly see his Shadaloo tattoo.

Notably, X-Kira mentioned a number of characters that he was able to spot in the code that will supposedly get Easter egg codes in the future. Not only are characters getting these for alternates, but also the default costumes."

Costumes mentioned by X-Kira

• Kolin — default, story, battle outfit 1
• Menat — default, story
• Balrog — default
• Vega — default
• M. Bison — default
• Ed — battle outfit 1
• Zeku — battle outfit 1

(Cestus note)
Similar rumor was around one year ago about Rog Standard alt getting an easter egg version

immagine

Personally will love see Easter Egg version in standard alts, so many possibilities

1 Like

I’m not aware of I have just seen it from a taiwanese SF fan collector.

Aall I have come up is with this?

and this

I don’t know if it’s also a part of this to

1 Like

Assuming are true

• Kolin — default, story, battle outfit 1
No idea

• Menat — default, story
Default can be Cat Ears Menat*, the decoration being already in the model but invisible
Story idk, guess no hood/gown is an easy bet

• Balrog — default
Like seen in the EleLeague stage, may be used for Ed’s Arcade path**

• Vega — default
Can see it be a lot like the SF2/Nostalgia one. Canxplain why no blond color in nostalgia alt, it may be used for the Alpha Arcade path

• M. Bison — default
Shorter jacket and black hair will quickly make him good for SF2 Arcade Path

• Ed — battle outfit 1
The one seen in the X-Kira pic

• Zeku — battle outfit 1
Guess no hat no belt or no hat, different belt (to be closer to Strider imge)

** this one

I guess it could work well also on others with minimal changes/object removed

Standard Ryu → SF2
Story Ryu → SF1
Standard Abigail → FF
Standard Sim → SF2
Standard Cammy → SF2
Story Ken → SF2

1 Like

Bison’s default needs a fucking cape. Seriously. That’s all it needs. A fucking glorious and rich CAPE that wraps around that beautiful evil neck of his.

5 Likes

That is more add than remove, can see them being assholes making a $$$ nostalgia alt out of it

SF2 BIson is a much cheaper easy jump from SFV one

SFV models in general include existing skin surfaces under a lot of clothes. For example Birdie’s default outfit has his back modelled under his jacket, Mika has a full face modelled under her mask, etc.

They did the same with the later models from SFIV, which was a godsend because it was super easy to remove elements from those terrible overdesigned vacation outfits and shit.

It would be a nice touch if they added simple code variations whenever it was easy to do on existing outfits.

They are just reprints of the Nakahira collection in commemoration for the 30th Anniversary of SF.

Apparently, this new reprint just includes the Cammy Gaiden with the SFZ manga.

All of theses and more are still included on my OneDrive for viewing

Link of the Nakahira collection

6 Likes

Thank you man.

Now that I think of it Cammy Gaiden has never had a official English translation, am I right? Just putting it out there.

It had, but not from UDON. It was translated by Viz many years ago, I think it was still in the '90s.

2 Likes

@Phantom_Miria Thanks, now that’s something UDON needs to put on their to-do list.

Correct. Viz media translated and for some reason didn’t keep the traditional manga format for the book. I used to have a copy. Instead of reading the book from back to front it’s actually flipped to the western format of reading front to back, though the panels themselves still read from right to left. It was so confusing to read because I couldn’t read it like a traditional western book or a traditional manga. :confused:

2 Likes

Yup, I also have one and last time I checked some used copies were still available at reasonable prizes on Amazon.

By the way, I think I have already downloaded most of those but are there any other OneDrive archives like that one? I wouldn’t want to be missing on something.

Does Cammy Gaiden have any notable elements in it that would influence the actual canon like Nakahira’s other work?

Aside from building up her rivalry with Vega, I don’t think so.

It was still pretty nice though.

2 Likes

Does the SF2 Gaiden have an english version too?