The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

another of those otaking stuff

3 Likes

Skullomania just revealed in SNK heroines.

3 Likes

Goddammit, SNK. I fucking hate fanservice-filled anime titty shit, why you gotta tempt me with Skullomania?

4 Likes

And the slim chance of me picking up the game just went to zero.

1 Like

They should have gone with Hokuto but obviously with the revealed silhouette they choose their mascot instead. Probably for promotion purposes. I’ll prefer skullo more for KOF.

Since there are 2 SNK characters appearing in FLEX we’ll probably see another ARIKA guest character in their other existing or upcomming titles. I hope to see Garuda, but not in heroines haha.

Skullo’s wife made it in? He must be proud! I remember his entire family is in on his hero doings, I want a game where he and the entire family ESPECIALLY THEIR DOG are part of a Skullodream super.

2 Likes

The way it’s worded, that’s not Skullolady, that’s actually a genderbent Skullomania.

1 Like

Everybody can Skullomania

5 Likes

2 SNK characters? Terry and…? :thinking:

Savage Reign’s SHO?

(Now wait’s for a leaker to release another leak that theirs another guest from arika to be release in another snk game and arika to have another snk character)

2 Likes

I completely forgot about that Sho image. :open_mouth:

Thanks for clarifying!

1 Like

Anyone else got boners from ms skullomanias moaning noises

1 Like

Just “won” Vega classic alt at robbery price :frowning:

At least this week we got the 12k FM extra battle

Now i have to chose if start the monthly run for that 10k Mecha Gief, will probably do it because it looks that awesome

1 Like

What the fuck man :scream:

Mech Zangief looks pretty awesome, but only a handful of people are going to bother unlocking the costume. Seeing as how sucky Zangief is at the moment…

1 Like

Done the first 2,5K to get it about 2 minutes after the post lol, it’s just too good

Now i got like 50k FM in total wich to me is be broke af, i used to stay slighty above 200k as average before

It’s the fighting chance to really fuck up your savings… they put the classic important costumes in a mode that can easily suck you 30k before finally get it.
Like, no way i will not have unlocked SF2 Vega (wich now is set as the standard Vega in my game) or any SF2/classic version… i don’t like Mike costume, don’t play Rog (but i got his SF2 alt) and still pissed me off to jump it

With the current system if you don’t want risk to not hae enough FM to unlock fortune chance alts you can’t even buy the stages (70K) if you are’nt above 100K

Good thing at least the Dojo was free

X-Kira has deconfirmed Phantom, so it seems S4’s Brand New character will be Neo-Shadaloo Gorilla, after all.
“Thanks for waiting, Dan Hibiki is up next” - one of Yuriko’s quotes in SFV’s Shop. Does that imply Dan is coming back?
Rose; Sodom; Viper; Honda; Gorilla; Dan.

1 Like

Who is “Phantom”?

Will be ok with this, but Fei instead Dan (i like Dan though)

Kiki fanfiction waifu nobody need

She is FANG’s disciple from the “Toxicity” CFN side story.