The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Im thinking that a lot of the stuff Kira talked about will start coming in the next few months. Capcom loves to take their time. Extra Battle was the perfect example, announced by them as coming soon after launch, and it came 2 years after.

1 Like

Extra battle was announced even before even there was a Story Mode and Xkira that we acquired some screenshots of Chun li against Phantom Bison which never did happen.

I believe they probably tried to drop the idea and just did the story mode which does incorporate some of the elements but the problem is that people still talk about it, Even there is already an arcade mode. Because it came from Capcom themselves. So it went into a huge redesign not similar to the promoted initial screenshot.

I do really want the Dramatic Mode to happen.

Capcom Announcement

Revise Extra Mode from AE

Xkira with Giant Characters

and Shenglong with Quiz Marz and Fevrier?

Street Fighter V: Taito Cabinet Profiles?

1 Like

probably same with gief gasha

a friend of my Bison fan Anouk posted

2 Likes

Not the all star game I’m wanting for, Not also the mobile game I’m routing too

Seems interesting with the art and bonus stage that it even have Cody with car bonus

2 Likes

Sample Characters

and here is a surprise… I really wanted to CRY It’s SODOM!!

WHY CAN’T SODOM BE DLC!!!

Capcom should make USF4 expansion for SWITCH with Violent Ken, Shadow/Nash, Karin, Urien, Sodom, Mika, Alex and a SFV rep(Kolin/G/Menat/Necali or Ed)?

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind something like that, too. Before SFV was announced, I was thinking of “USFIV Armageddon” with all the SF characters who also have individual prologues and endings, lol. It would be interesting to see Urien and Nash in SFIV.

1 Like

It’s profitable especially if it had SFXT tag mode(turn HP+HK to Tag-out) and scramble mode(arena mode in SFEX3) as bonus to enhance gameplay experience possible for SWiTCH’s LAN multiplayer capabilities.

Another sure cash casual game with everything that they need they could even slide in stuffs from SF4 pachinko for minor cinematics if they would add a minor storymode.

That Shinkiro art…immediately made me think of Tatsunoko Vs Capcom/Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

Can’t wait to see him featured on Capcom’s next fighting game project. I already thought it was strange that he had no real promotional artwork for MVCI outside of the Captain Marvel comic. He had more promotional art for SFV…and we know for a fact that Shinkiro usually does the most art for the Vs series games. Shinkiro’s minimum involvement probably had something to do with Marvel this time around.

@The_Shakunetsu do you know who the pumpkin head guy is?

2 Likes

Not a aware of the pumpkin guy.

I hope this collaboration would lead to hype a real Fighting Game someday and not just end up like Street Fighter x Capcom.

2 Likes

Huh, what’s this? Captain Commando seminar??? Any of our marvellous translators have a clue?

more in the speculation pool that Captain Commando is in the future release pool

1 Like

What event is going on right now???

Tokyo Game Show

So, XKira dropped hints on the Season 4 roster, and it goes something like this:

Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Legacy
Brandnew
Legacy

1 Like

The brand-new character is the ape or the little girl with fangs blade? … Azam?

I find it funny… Wesker with SF4 stylized font’s

https://twitter.com/CapcomFighters/status/1043137783752056833

and this…

3 Likes

That looks fake.

I thought they would have Chun as a guest fighter before Ken.

2 Likes

Ken would be easier to do because he’d be a Ryu clone in there.

Chun would need to be a completely new character.

4 Likes

Dammit capcom, stop it with those fucking legacy characters and give me Vivian Nishiki :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

How likely is Necro to be in this game?