The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

This is true

If the gorilla gets a bathing suit I’m spending money on it.

If I have to deal with with Blanka Chan nonsense then others need to deal with my covered ape titties.

3 Likes

If you like Twelve, Remy or Gill, great for you. But not everyone is gonna have our taste in chars, which is great. I’m also glad some of my favs are underrated chars. Some of my most disliked chars are insanely popular, like Akuma and Sakura. Doesn’t have to be “deep analysis”, its my opinion and my taste on chars. Maki, Poison, Viper, Elena, Rose and Makoto to be have more “weight” to them than most of the males left to return.

1 Like

I’m sure there’s a fanbase out there for it lol. Gotta love those ape titties

1 Like

She will be the only topless female
immagine

Isn’t Tekken’s Panda a female?

yes, and i guess the Tekken 6 Kangaroo too

immagine

My PS2 doesn’t work so I couldn’t replay Godhand.

In retrospect, I’m so happy he didn’t make into MvCi. Hopefully Gene makes it a better VS game.

While at it, i WANT his crossover costume to get in SFV

Cody is the obvious candidate, even if Ed already did a tribute to him… the “boring!” taunt is took from Gene lol

Story mode Vol. 2 can come out in December 2024 for all I care, as long as it’s actually a real thing that will come out.

7 Likes

Kanga and Roo really turned their lives around for the better as boxing champions after Kanga was “bounced” by Tigger.

Definitely need some Dat Monkey Luvin’. You can forget Charlleene!

8 Likes

So, we are getting the return of the NG stage cycle ala Dudley’s stage?

I just realized that James Marsters (Buffy, Smallville) appears in Rival Schools’s Drive in Theater stage if I’m not mistaking. Couldn’t find a pic on google so I took one myself.
Rival Schools pic http://fr.tinypic.com/r/4ln08x/9
James Marsters http://fr.tinypic.com/r/24wzxqc/9

I guess the jap sentence is about a movie coming out back then?

That’s not James Marsters. It’s Isao Bitō, singer of Atsuki kodō, “Hot Beats”, Rival School’s theme song. It’s an advertising for the single being on sale.

3 Likes

Thanks I even managed to find the pic used in game on google, he doesn’t look like James in the original but in game it’s troubling lol

So they are giving us a SETTING this year to change the weather of a stage?

Is’nt what Abigail stage already does?

From night to dawn to day

2 Likes

3 Likes