The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

I care about Rufus! :sob:

1 Like

Nobody cares about your clearly shit opinion dude. Rose is queen and you just have to deal with it.

As for Hakan and Honda, I really dont give a damn about either tbh.

At the end of the day, yes there are far more males waiting in line, but all the females waiting in line are far more popular than most of them. And if they keep adding new female characters each season in the 4 to 2 format, then only 1 returns per season. And thatā€™s not enough.

3 Likes

Sodom is one of the most like and talked in the 1st and 2nd seasons character threads. Even in eventhubs.

As for Fei. Fei has very much potential to have interesting gameplay I hope he can be also inspired by Ironfist in MVC3 playstyle which is interesting.

As for Oro we might be even taken a surpised that he can return even with sim around, Same case with Guy even with Zeku around.

And Q also is obviously unlikely now to returnā€¦

1 Like

If the Rose & Viper leak is accurate, then Iā€™ll say Sodom, Viper, Fei Long, Rose (these 4 are practically a given), Eagle (could also be Honda, but I donā€™t want him to return no matter what, lol. Dudley is a high probability, too) and 1 Brand New (Neo-Shadaloo Gorilla). The game already has too many newcomers, so I think weā€™re only getting one brand new char at most.

Oro and Dhalsim play nothing alike. They have completely different play styles in addition to Oro being a charge character and Sim being a motion character.

7 Likes

Agree with that same logic with Zeku and Guy, What I mean is the archetype and possible narrative role in the future.

Neoshadowloo gorilla is a girl folks. Heard it here first! Name is Amber :grinning::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah, wellā€¦ a projectile, a reflector, a Shoryukenā€¦ sheā€™s not that special or original or anything.

Sheā€™s more like a simplistic X-Men: Children of the Atom character.

Not even a real martial art.

She could have fit better in a Darkstalkers game.

Also, she kind of died/was defeated in Street Fighter Alpha. Her SF4 appearance was pointless, I canā€™t even imagine how ridiculous would she be in SF5ā€¦

from Kira:

General Story Volume 2 coming soon, Capcom has already uploaded the repositories on Steam and PSN.

7 Likes

Part of me is hopeful that itā€™s true, but also taking it with a grain of salt.

6 Likes

This could also be the reason why they still havenā€™t released Gā€™s CFN Profile, maybe theyā€™re going to do that only after announcing/releasing the story mode to hype him up as heā€™s currently the face of the game.

3 Likes

I think itā€™ll come in October

1 Like

I honestly think it wont come until season 4. But I donā€™t think itā€™ll be something they would reveal at Capcom Cup (like they did for the OP of Arcade Edition and Sakura trailer).

Iā€™m sure theyā€™re gonna want to release a trailer or two to build some relative hype before release.

1 Like

I think TGS is perfect for a reveal. Then they can release the mode in October

1 Like

According to him it will be this year? not next year?

I posted his quote. That is what I know.

Dates at this point is just guesses. However Iā€™d get sooner rather than later.

He said this:

Capcom is working at this very moment in the september patch, the Steam and PSN repositories are being updated, the update will be giant.

1 Like

Any guesses on what this is saying?

I can spot VTCancel

Imagine female gorilla taking one of the 2 fem-slots, would troll the waifu crowd over that to no end lol

ā€œyou was right, female char can offer just as much variety, i admit it.
You won, why youā€™re not happy?ā€

And thatā€™s why iā€™m glad Capcom itā€™s still handling SF brand trying to stick to SF identity instead blind follow shit request on the internet LOL

Dat deep analysis lol

1 Like

Capcom would never waste waifu money on an animal