The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Not sure if it was said before but:

I think that this is where G’s “Q” costume might have been based off.

Didn’t know G was a Justice Expert!!!

3 Likes

4 Likes

So December 2019 for this update

4 Likes

@Cestus_II Of course, I remember reading that they couldn’t use the actual characters from GR except for Daisuke and Giant Robo themselves so they created original characters and other characters from the same author.

1 Like

Predictable period, easy to believe it

Long wait, optimistic perspective is we will see lot of contents in the middle… and if not will just focus for a couple of months on SC6

1 Like
6 Likes

I see lot of “DMC5” crap, hope there will be some big surprise about SFV, at least some cool DLC stuff

Partially interessed on see how MM11 build up, even if i’m not sold

2 Likes

Meaningless!

@Daemos I don’t understand what you mean. :confused:

Almost looks legit lol

But a nice wishlist

5 Likes

I’d be fine with that list.

4 Likes

That list will be kinda ok to me but prefer the 4-2 male female ratio model they used since S1, it better rep SF universe

Fei long instead one of these girls, possibly over Viper (i prefer both Rose and Elena over her)

I’d rather the 4-2 ratio was female to male :smiley:

too many d!cks in the game already

Just kidding. I dont care if we get more females than males, I want good characters. If its more females, then so be it.

1 Like

When i say 4-2 rep SF universe is simple

% wise most of important SF females are already in SFV, we are missing 1 sfa 2 sf3 1 sf4

4 lol, wich is more or less what they can cover with S4 and S5 using the 4-2

Meanwhile fuckton of classic male chars are still out of SFV, even the 8 of S4 S5 using 4-2 will still have lot of them out

Numbers are kinda clear

Rose
Juni
Juli
Maki
Elena
Makoto
C Viper
Poison
Decapre

There are more than 4 missing.

Also there can always be more new females added, as is the trend with each season.

2 Likes

No Rose, please. She’s appeared in way too many games, and she’s not even that good of a character.

Also, change Hakan for a completely redesigned E. Honda.

Usually, I’d say that opinions are subjective but this is one of the only times that this is OBJECTIVELY wrong.

10 Likes

The key there was “important”, you’re stretching it lol

Juni and Juli nobody seriously give fucks, Maki basically did a cameo in SF world in one chapter of SFA3.
Decapre was some cheap mugen mod of Cammy they did when in low budget… if help i’m not counting Evil Ryu or Oni either lol

Will be generous, let’s add Maki and Poison?

Rose
Makoto
Elena
Viper
Maki
Poison

And that’s 6 missing. Cute.
Going in games order

Eagle
Adon
Gen
Fei Long
Honda
DeeJay
T.Hawk
Guy
Sodom
Rolento
Necro
Dudley
Oro
Sean
Yun
Yang
Remy
Q
Hugo
Twelve
Gill
Abel
Elf
Rufus
Hakan
Seth
Gouken

I’m not counting E.Ryu, Oni and dat obscure SF1 cast, just as i bumped decapre/junijuli
And i’m honest at say i accept plenty good reason to cut bunch of them, like when we got replacers (example Abi over Hugo)

Still you see, if we speak about returners the 4-2 ratio is fair, even generous actually lol

It needs MAKI and Necro

I’ll replace Rose and Hakkan haha

I still want Eagle and Lee even if I think Capcom didn’t want any of them from SF1 to return.

(Now I wait… for new leaks base on the characters posted in this thread…)

1 Like

Seth, Rufus, Twelve, Remy, etc, nobody gives a fuck either. I actually see more people wanting Juni and Juli over them too even if they’re basic. Decapre far more so. SF1 dont count since they werent playable and are completely forgotten anyway.

Either way, the females left to return are imo, better than 90% of the characters on your list. So I’m not bothered that there’s a big waiting line for them, the majority are pure trash. I’d keep Eagle, Gen (rip), Dudley, Rolento, Sodom, Oro, Adon and Guy (unlikely to return). The rest can have a vacay tbh. But this is just my view on them, I realize that nobody gives a damn about Sodom or Adon, they’d rather have Fei or Honda. But not me.

But yes, the female to male ratio is likely to be maintained, but no reason why it cant be changed. Also at the rate they keep adding newbies, its gonna be harder each year (and each game) for them to return.

2 Likes