The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

I’m on same boat, will like these

immagine

imho Birdie’s toilet should have been added as stage expansion (left) of london just like China’s restaurant (left) or NYC bank (right)

immagine
V
immagine
Same for NZ cave (right) and Russian snowy backyard (right)

3 Likes

Those stages are filling me with mad nostalgia right now.

2 Likes

Visually, I prefer the colors of his A2 stage

But musically…

THIS IS TRUE POWER! :hear_no_evil:

It’s unspeakable that it has not found its way to SF5 yet.:frowning:

I’d like some more ‘street’ fighting though… It’s always been one my favorite setting in this universe.

(The above with SFEX Chun-Li Theme no less)

2 Likes

Not really, Alpha 3’s OST is really bad with a few good ones. If anything MVSF has the superior Bison theme.

Off-topic but I wouldn’t mind original themes for veteran characters in SF6.

Alpha 3 had a unique and cohesive OST, I personally love it, although I’ll concede that many tracks sound too similar to others. But there are a few GREAT ones that carry the whole thing through.

MvSF was good, but as far as Bison themes Alpha 3 (both of them) wins for me. This one gets an honorable mention though; very underrated:

And yes definitely original themes from now on. Sell me the nostalgia themes as DLC, Capcom.

3 Likes

@Daemos
I really like “Fatal Depth” (the non-boss Bison theme). I think that cohesiveness is Alpha 3’s very weakness. If you gave me a theme without knowing about the game, I wouldn’t know whose theme it was. While they are alright, they loop too quickly and become annoying. Chun-Li’s A3 theme is the one I want to see return, it really drives home her being a dignified woman looking to do her father proud and is very poignant.

MVSF’s OST I feel is too “melancholy” for SF. Could just be me but most the tracks have a sad, intense feel to them even if it was my favorite out of the CPS2 games.

Would really like Sakura’s theme from EX to return.

Also, this Bison theme I sometimes use in SFV:

1 Like

Idk feel too sunny for Bison for my tastes
In SFA he’s already cartoonish in design (round shapes, bright colors) a bit more sinister stage imho help

I like this
immagine
also because it reminds me this

2 Likes

Guys, I was thinking, what do you guys think are the chances of Nash being Shadow after ASF? Think about it, the whole thing took place in a Shadaloo base. They have the corpse (or what’s left of Nash’s body) by their feet.

Hey SF Story fam, how legit is this?

3 Likes

Probably not at all.

But I’d dig it.

Nash is Twelve. In the sense that Twelve probably downloaded Nash/Eleven’s memories. When Twelve becomes self-aware at the end of 3S. It is actually Nash realizing that the nightmare isn’t over.

Nash is our very own Gray Fox.

/storycrafting

3 Likes

The only thing that interests me from that “leak” is a new Darkstalkers. I would really like one.

Also, 3 new story modes for SFV in total ? I find that hard to believe.

1 Like

Im not buying his bullshit at all.

3 Likes

Fake, I hope. When in the flying fk did he see the 2nd story mode to say something like that?
And 3 story modes is highly unlikely to be honest. I mean there probably isn’t a fighting game with two cinematic stories. Well, SFV will need the 2nd one. But three general stories will be way too much, even if the 2nd one is successful enough.

@Chun-Li_Forever can you link me to that leak please?

I found the picture on R/SF, so I don’t know the official link to it.

They are 4chan posts. Just googled an archive for the first one for example:

https://yuki.la/vg/223932489

1 Like

Fake rumor that is mostly about story mode. Has already big spoilers reveal in it by saying G body is gonna be taken by Kolin haha

1 Like

Pretty sure that wasnt the real vergeben. That leak is complete bullshit and even mentions the Street Fighter IP being sold to Namco or something stupid