The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Whoa, dude excellent work, thanks for these! I never knew that was Chuck’s tombstone! Even the SFA art is on it!

Lol I actually wouldn’t mind this. Dapper potential villain and elegant heroine occasionally flirting and battling! I always dug Dudley and Rose having some interaction, but this could be some insane fun lol. Also whoa, loving the 3d treatment of the SF2 cast!

@lovecyclone

Whaaaat?! I never knew this! It’s gorgeous! I would’ve loved that!

1 Like

The Prince of Persia vs Solidus Snake.

What an awful artstyle, burn it with fire.

4 Likes

The pics i linked are awful ? I don’t mind it at all tbh.

Juri looking great in her OVA

But, ofc there is always room for improvement.

Can we get away from this artstyle debate?

2 Likes

Nah, personally I despise the aesthetic of that pic, I think it’s everything Street Fighter should aim to not be.

The SFIV OVAs were nice looking, especially the Juri one, I was just talking about that “realistic” prototype picture from early SFV.

1 Like

Bit of confusion then.

Indeed, i dislike the realistic art as well. I thought you were talking about the OVA style. I like that one a lot.

I just hope CFN will be back and we got a lot of characters that needs to be on that profile. I miss that already.

5 Likes

Every time I hear G’s theme, it reminds me of an opener to a Sci-Fi show.

Every time I hear Q’s theme, I think of a top-secret detective show (ie Inspector Gadget visits the hood) from the 80’s.

No matter how many times I listen to both themes, I’ll always come away from it thinking they sound great as opening themes for a tv show.

4 Likes

They’ve been gone so long that the English translations on the site are up to 243 characters, Japanese stopped back at Falke who is 269. They strangely haven’t made one for G yet who is the newest playable character after Falke, I wonder when we’re going to see it?

4 Likes

That’s pretty weird, considering the biggest break between CFN profiles was between the 249th and the 250th ones, which was 2 months & 20 days, whereas it has been almost 4 months since Falke’s profile. They should give us G’s one soon.

1 Like

Tbh this kind of anime is a bit too flat and whitout charisma for my tastes

Can’t post pics on phone but if i can get an anime-like art direction make it be SF2tAM

2 Likes

Oh, it’s quite easy, but sometimes it doesn’t pop up. I do it all the time. I don’t that generic late 00’s anime style either.

@Doctrine_Dark Funny you say that because there’s a opening theme of a anime (a adaptation of a game too) I used to watch when I was little that’s sounds like a intense version of Guile’s EX theme.

1 Like

Now this was awesome, while at it that art was my av in the old forum

It still need a bit of toughness, as i will like see a Ryu with a bit more solid chin/nose, but still awesome

1 Like

Oh, I remember, good ol’ days (even if it was for 2 weeks) :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah that bland style i ever associated with Naruto… big shapes, heavy torso, emphasis on movement, flat figures

It worked for Naruto (though i don’t like Naruto style), but i don’t see it on SF, even to SF4 days it felt cheap to me

SF2tAM pls
Imagine that style on SF3, 4 and V movies

If i must take a more modern anime style, will pick One Punch Man or the new Grappler Baki 2018 episodes

if there’s one company I would want to work on SF anime stuff it’s Madhouse! when it comes to animation Madhouse is one of the best studios. my second pick would be Bones Studio.

1 Like

Same here. I’m all for seeing at least one more SF1 character make a comeback with an interesting story and lots of references to the first game.

4 Likes

Retsu and Eagle would always be my candidate.

Who did SSF4 Juri OVA? I thought it was Madhouse correct me if I’m wrong?

Studio 4c did ties that bind right.

2 Likes

@The_Shakunetsu Studio Gonzo did the Juri OVA.

1 Like

SFV will pretty much have all the necessary fan-favorites by the end of Season 4, so I do see a SFI char making it into Season 5. I’d say Lee would be the most interesting pick as he’s a master of Drunken Fist, and it would be a good opportunity for Yun & Yang to make a cameo appearance in his story.
He would also be the 2nd China representative, after Chun-Li.

3 Likes