The Super Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

The light and aura you talk about that G emits is more than likely his own ki mixed with particles of gold. You ever notice how he can literally create spheres of gold which visibly break apart in solid chunks and pieces.

G is a pretty powerful ki wise obviously. The guy is the first SF to have a Frieza styled finger beams which causes volcanic eruptions.

2 Likes

For how i see it, if we embrace the idea that G is just Kolin magma counterpat as hands of Gill, his power don’t require godly cosmic design

His magma “earth” power can be just another of the “elemental styles” they teach at the Illuminati HQ, like for Gill, Urien, Kolin etc

Also his ki influencing his skin is something we already seen in Gill and Urien

On other hand if they want aim high on G, Antaeus (where they took the idea of a Gaia-powered fighter) was the son of Poseidon (a god) and Gaia (personification of Earth).
So they may insist on it, the source of his power can get a bit more “divine” than what we are used to in SF

Even if to be fair, in SFV they also changed the concept of Dhalsim fire, now he credit the god Agni (indu god of fire)

G is basically a hippy who somehow has access to a shit load of gold. Cant we just leave it at that?

G is always talking about unification and how we are all one. Could Q be the result of one of G’s early attempts to literally turn someone into him? Is G being setup as a post 3S era villain who creates an army of himself in the form of Q’s?

When I posted this theory on reddit r/StreetFighter, someone commented that it would explain Q’s ending in 3S, how he manages to be all over the world in multiple places all at once. It’s because there’s not just one Q, there’s multiple, and G is responsible for creating them in his image.

/theory.

3 Likes

Will not even be the first time we see it

It can easily be that he want become famous because the more people know and trust him the more he will be able to absorb theyr ki throught earth
When millions believe in his he could use TV/internet/media to ask them of do something like touch earth and concentrate on him

Maybe this is the “knowledge” he speak of

Wich can explain also why he’s never confrontational with his opponents, as he think theyr ki belong to him
Or better, belong to Gaia (Earth), wich is why Sim does’nt sense evil in him

1 Like

hmm it makes sense that there would be multiple Qs, because for Q to be in multiple places at once. there either needs to be multiple copies of him , he has to have Flash Level speeds or instant teleportation. out of all these multiple Qs makes the most sense.

Apparently G is a secret encounter in the SFV arcade route.

What about the G Project? I think that project has to be related to G…

2 Likes

G is for Genome here and I don’t think it is related.

G has too much personality to be a Genome soldier.

I think we need to sober up a bit in regards to G and really look at what he is rather than what we theorized/hoped he would be. There’s a very good chance the guy is going to be the Hakan of this era, or worse - the Q! Meaning we might never get more concrete answers or backstory about him. Which would be a shame, because with Q, the mystery made sense but this guy felt like he was going somewhere.

Basically the reactions from the Street Fighters is that this guy seems neutral, weird, and they don’t know what to do with him. If we read a little too harder into it, we can see anything (like that Kolin quote).

I don’t think he is a villain, and there is very little to foreshadow a darker twist to his story besides some of his facial expressions.

I think his abilities reek of the Illuminati but there’s very little to no proof to support this. Going by the visuals would be the equivalent of saying Seth is related to Gill and Urien because of the way bodies and stature (he isn’t).

S3 in terms of story has been nothing more than an afterthought and would only make sense if they were indeed setting up another general story. Blanka and Sakura’s character stories may have been the best of the season in fact, and that’s not saying much.

Now I ask, do we want another General Story? Can you imagine how bad the quality of the General Story 2 would get without the resources of another release behind it? They would cut so many costs, it would end up being dismally cheap.

Maybe SF6 in 2022 should suffice. I’ll take a few more of these character stories until then. I suspect Gill will appear before the end, especially if he will not be the boss of SF6.

1 Like

It’s true

ALSO, the guy who cosplayed as G on stage was Christopher Corey Smith

10 Likes
11 Likes

Skinny Rufus = G

Confirmed.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Heres another theory… Capcom might surprise us that Q and G is a different person and G is in a different organization of his own, then G decided to have a separate his vigilante life of his by using a mind control device to someone else to fight for his other means.

This explains why it lacks G’s elemental powers, and Q’s movement is a clumsy version of G’s. G’s might also have been into trouble or misjudge something that he needs to separate that character.

But still I believe he is better to be a unknowing PAWN by Gill brainwash and convinced that his actions were for the greater good and unknowing to the real goals of the secret society.

Capcom could also make Gill have a bad ass impression if they decided G as a kept secret of Gill to both Kolin and Urien, Underground President and Us is always a keyword to his victory. Making G believe he is the chosen man a servant of his messiah because of the given powers to him.

Actually it would be interesting if G was successful to enter politics and made a person turned into a Q to do his dirty work. Or he went to a Q disguise to avoid a shameful controversy to unfold to also protect candidacy and plans on becoming a world president.

Another theory

G may have an ARMY/Followers… 26? assigned with single letter as an identity

Remembering this guys

another thing of a Underworld stuff I remember The Dark Knight Returns

2 Likes

Awesome. At this point I’ll pick G, pay for the alt and color and call it a day. No more Q needed for now.

I’m in for any of the possible theories linking G and Q. As long as it’s something that sticks and has further consequences in future games or stories, great.

I think a lot depend on how they’re thinking to handle it, assuming they just don’t abandon the idea they got to clear routes:

-Nostalgia: pay $$$, make it looking like SFA Bison, then with code remove the cape and you get SF2 one

-Menat Fortune: throught tickets, like for CS Cammy and SF1 Sagat. Not code version in this case, so they will either pick SFA or SF2 version

If they keep the current way overall the Menat game will offer each month a slighty modified version of already existing costumes
Watch how minimal change there is from CSCammy to standard one or from SF1 Sagat to nostalgia one

I guess possible candidates for the Fortune game are

SF2/3 Ken
SF2/A Bison
SFA R.MIka (if they have the balls)
FF1 Abigail
SF2 Dhalsim
SF2 Vega
SFA Zeku (long brownish hair, sideburns, no black scarf)

Seems like they got clear idea from begin about G overall look, and they end up picking the best solution, including all good ideas

I dislike the Battle “hunter” alt, but the standard look is spot on

3 Likes

The G file is the “Interim report of the first phase of the World Restructuring Plan”. It summarizes the incidents that Gill’s organization caused to control the world. When an ordinary person views it, it would basically look like a scrap of a newspaper because it is just a report on a world incident or event. If you read carefully, you will be amazed at the detailed specifics that no one knows. It is impossible to disclose it, considering that it will cause confusion in the world.

『Gファイル』の中身は世界リストラ計画の第1期中間報告書。普通の人が見るとただの世界の事件や出来事で、新聞のスクラップと思うでしょう。実際はすべてギルとその組織のコントロール下の事件です。注意深く読めば、誰も知らない詳細なディテールに驚くでしょう。世界の混乱をまねくことを考えれば、その公開は不可能です。

6 Likes

A code to remove the clothes from his upper body would be much appreciated, that golden map is too good to leave it covered for the most part

3 Likes