The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

She has more abs than I do :frowning:

https://i.imgur.com/fCiciP5.gif

The real question is: which one of you has bigger boobs? :confounded:

Quoted for emphasis.

So this is the current rumor mill, which is has a lot going on for a ton of games.
stuff about street fighter, marvel, dragon ball fighter and devil may cry 5

then he tweeted this, so some stuff may be happening soon.

Edit: obviously take this with a grain of salt.

Im actually OK with the smaller boobs on her

I just beat Chris Battles Vega in ranked.

The last time I ran into him he bodied my shit free and it fucking shook me. Donā€™t know what happened but I just calmed myself down and really looked at what I needed to do.

After I take the first set I knew he was mad as fuck. So he got in a confirm that spins me out and puts me in a left right mix up and then switched sides faster than Usain Bolt and just shits on me lmao

I still won both sets though :coffee:

https://i.imgur.com/ijIckJW.gif

Free characters from Capcom

Iā€™m not interested in any of these supposed characters, so Iā€™m ok. UE4 update delayed? Whatever, at least everyone noticed that, so better later than never. December and PSX canā€™t come soon enough, the leaks fever is started.

Q and Viper for free?! Yes plz

Ok, this is kinda big. First of all, Metroid Prime 4 footage?*** Hype.***

DMC5 is kinda cool, and Nero was a blast to play in 4.

Soul Calibur 6 on the Switch? Linkā€™s gotta be back.

Regular Goku and Vegeta better be costumes on DBFZ. This will mess a lot of shit up PR-wise if thatā€™s not the case.

PokĆ©monā€™s getting more braindead with each game, both competitively (due to the bullshit power-creep) and in-game (Whenā€™s Challenge mode?)

MvCIā€™s DLC is a mixed bag. I do want to see Rashid and Doom though. Thatā€™d be hype. Take Urien there too, letā€™s see how his Aegis bullshit holds up on crack.

Regarding SFVā€¦ Free shit is cool, but one of those free characters have to be Eagle to not screw up Arcade, so Iā€™m taking this with an even bigger grain of salt than usual. Three SF3 reps are also suspect as fuck.

And if that is the Shill Pass 3, Iā€™m definitely not buying it. I can raise some cash for Cody and just ignore the rest, especially if we get even more Final Fight characters. One of them is bound to be Roxy/Poison or in the worst case scenario, fucking Rolento.

The possibility of AE giving us 4 free characters is huge though, and takes a lot of weight off the Shill Pass while also serving as a great boost to AE in general. Definitely a move Iā€™d like to see from Capcom, albeit a bold one, perhaps too bold.

Free characters from capcom? Umā€¦that is what the FM system was for.
Umā€¦uhā€¦I wouldnā€™t recommend giving us 2 free characters without FM unless they were basically decapre, santamu or Azam.

All seriousness included

If Soul Calibur 6 is a thingā€¦

Nah, nah, nah, I donā€™t believe it. Sounds way too fucking good to be true.

Oh man. Played a lot of different games in the last couple of weeks.

Rainbow Six Siege (fun game so far, but toxic players are more annoying in this game due to friendly fire being on all the time =/ )
Total Warhammer II (especially coop campaign is a lot of fun, might be my game of the year, finally more factions than in game 1, Skaven <3)
PUBG (also fun, but I suck, I make it to the last survivors quite often but I can barely kill anyone due to weird aiming lol)
Nier Automata (I need to continue this game soon, already loved Bayonetta, I know I will probably love this one too!)
Horizon Zero Dawn (need to continue this one as well, but Nier is first)
Destiny 2 (started to play it with friends, but coop is limited to 3 players =/)
Punch Planet (Itā€™s finally playable. I am playing it since yesterday, early access, but itā€™s pretty good, godlike netcode, Tyara so thicc omg amazing waifu <3)

Damn, no input lag fixes till season 4?

Iā€™ve got a 5 man lounge going.

Invite

CFN really needs a request invite feature or a way to just let friends join off the menu.

Fuck I made the thread so I get notifications about every post.

I bit a big bullet here

CFN also really needs a working lobby feature too