The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

I think you amerikaner have your turkey day soon which is incorrect and you should have it the day canada does but I am not cold hearted so here is my gift to you

There’s probably a way to unwatch a thread.

Guess now we know why Pertho bounced.

Invite

I’m not a fan of Miley Cyrus man.

I got a Yorkey like fanboy that I met on twitch that thinks my Kolin is god like and wants me to give him all my “tech”.

I keep trying to tell this guy im shit and suck at SFV and yet for some reason he thinks I’m holding out on him.

Like no my man I’m trash, how are you not getting this.

He’s a nice guy though.

You just wanted an excuse to post this, didn’t you?

Don’t be ashamed.

@TWINBLADES invite me if u still got that lobby up

DELETE THAT IMAGE NOW

https://i.imgur.com/0NDfujQ.jpg

@Jerom that reset in the corner though :3

Now I dont want to be THAT guy but it started lagging really bad during that final round. Granted I dont think it really messed anything up its just distracting af with the background npcs spazzing out at hyperspeed

Same

It was laggy?

I swear I’m not on WiFi brah :frowning:

You still open? Invite if so.
Pan-relldaproblem

Rell Shyt

So was it laggy there Jerom

Oooooh no it’s only laggy when Twinblades gets a win

Playing neutral against Kolin is something I simply cannot wrap my head around. The threat of the v skill constantly there fucks with me so badly. If I press something and get countered, that’s a knockdown + corner carry + oki. If I get hit by the tip, that’s a combo into ex parabellum into more oki yay. So I kind of just stand there idly waiting for the v skill that never comes. This is more of a me problem than a Kolin problem tbh; I’m just way to scared of that counter.

JEROM GIVE ME MY STREAK BACK!!!

This is exactly what I want though. Be scared don’t do anything and let me win.

It’s works out for everyone

hehehehehehe

It’s okay season 4 will have a newcomer whose normals all have projectile properties so I can press buttons all day without worrying about that shit :smiley:

Spoiler

shhh i can dream

Yeah it was normal now. Our matches are usually always fine it was just that one round it got bad

Also I have to get up real quick