The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

most likely “just” all the content of the dlc pack2 which includes geese.

Hold up

Get out nigga you don’t deserve to breath.

I’m literally triggered

Just realized it was a fucking mistake playing Cammy.

Don’t care about Game of Thrones, but Evangelion does things to people. Whether they enjoy the series or not.

That and I’d imagine most people find themselves singing Cruel Angel’s Thesis in their head at least two times a day.

@Heat_Sleep How’s the connection on your end, it’s laggy but playable on my end.

The greatest ruse of SFV is believing Cammy is a brain dead.

Cammy ain’t exactly smaht either but there are way more Unga characters.

@Spada It’s alright. Texas internet sucks.

Okay, now the rollback is really starting to get on my fucking nerves.

I like Trife’s avatar.

You better.

Spoiler

I like yours too, I just wish it was wallpaper size :3

@Spada Yeah, geegees, I’m done. This connection is dogshit.

GGs, yeah it was.

I’m very sorry. It’s either our fault, my fault or Capcom’s fault. Shit, I even have my PS4 hooked up to the router and it still felt like we were stuttering. There is no excuse why SFV’s netcode should be this awful.

Its cool, SFV have been running badly after the last update for me, the game crashed a couple of times the last week or so. You got a very good Alex, this character is a rare sight xD

Cammy’s beautiful ass causes some people to lose their common sense.

It was killing me trying to stuff your coward’s crouch. I ended up just saying “fuck it” and relied on cr. MP and sweep.

Necro was my favourite character in 3s. There’s nothing about his design that makes him wack.

It’s literally up to capcom to make him good or bad.

He has a divekick tha hits multiple angles, long range normals, great AA moves, has a dp style move, a combo style move…

Nothing bad about him.

Whether he is good or straight up sucks will be based around how good his frame are or how bad they are.

If they are good and make sense he will be good. If they are bad and make no sense, they will be bad.

I don’t think anyone looking at bison or nash can really say that remakes aren’t possible or that characters have to be made a certain way. Capcom does what it wants.

Looks at Juri