The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

respect the schedule, that is next week topic, after the nerf Rog/Rashid panel is over.

As for red bull sponsoring SFV is mostly because is the only e-sport they managed to beat monster to.
Plus it plays in their favour that the genre is considered the hardest of e-sports to compete in. They like to market into “extreme” stuff, you don’t see red bull sponsored soccer teams, they do formula 1 instead.

Dunno everyone habits, but I’ve started drinking coffee really late, when I was 26yo. Still now I’m not an heavy coffee drinker, maybe 3 or 4 in a week. RB cans looks fresh to the younger audiences and with so many tastes around isn’t hard to please most of them. Not everyone instead loves coffee.

what about red bull sponsored rocket league

Doesn’t Red Bull have Soccer Teams in the US and Brazil?

Also, I lost my copy of the schedule, when are we going to talk about buffing Ryu?

Rog and laura should be buffed. Rashid needs to be SSSSSSS tier. Ryu needs a nerf.

I’ve spent 8 years of my life working midnights. Coffee is the enemy. Start drinking coffee, start NEEDING coffee just to function.

Cut out any energy drinks/coffee and a simple coke or pepsi will still give you enough pop to keep you going.

I had to stop drinking coffee this month. Doctor’s orders. Considering I drank two or three mugs of legit stronk coffee, I was pretty surprised when I didn’t just fell asleep on the spot.

Red Bull sponsored even soccer teams in EU (I think in Austria) and even teams in MotoGP alongside Monster and Rockstar. Energy drinks aren’t necessary in some sports because recover is more important than awareness.

Yeah a good cola later at night is enough to keep me up without too much fuss. Coffee I do in the morning every once in a while, but it forces bowel movements too much for my tastes to drink all of the time. I dunno how people drink huge cups of that shit and don’t tear up the bathroom all the time or at least have to piss all day.

I tried watching a video of a league match from that Rocket League game. So anti climatic. The first goal was literally done almost out of view of play. No crowd reaction and the commentators were so cliche with just hard analytical commentary. No color or personality. People are real critical on the FGC commentators and their favorite ones, but even the most analytical guys like David and Sajam are comedians compared to these Rocket League Ultron Drones.

Even NFL commentators bring more color.

https://www.clrcff.com/
:coffee:

Coffee’s disgusting. Drink water or go home.

there is more then enough water in my coffee :bee:
:coffee:

Also everyone should work midnights

no matter the job you get to goof off the most during midnights.

I worked emergency response operator for security/fire/medical/police for 3 years, and I managed to watch a full movie a shift, sometimes 2. Because I was all alone in my cave and everyone else was out of the building so nobody could stop me!!!

Yeah I hear those lone security type jobs pay pretty well for something where you basically don’t have to deal with human beings or a boss. I’m not sure I’d be down with having to be real life Batman to do it, but it sounds interesting.

Water mixed with coffee? Gross…

[quote=“FengShuiEnergy, post:1095, topic:183981”]

[/quote]

Oh, is that a burglary alarm going off? oh, well pause movie on my tablet

hi police, go catch the robber at this location pls thank you bye

unpause movie

oh adam sandler, when will you learn!!!

thats why you put a bit milk into it :cow:

medical calls sucked the most though cause it was a lot of people dying, and sometimes dying on the phone as they are talking to me

but then the calls over and i can watch danny glover in operation dumbo drop and all is ok again.