The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

fake nose, fake tits…no thx :coffee:

Why is RedBull so involved with SF now anyway? I know companies occasionally get involved in certain video games to promote each other’s product (whatever the fuck that game-fuel shit was etc.), but RB has been really deep into SFV for a while and it’s not just a one-off thing. Their brand is all over SFV (much to my chagrin, but whatever) and vice-versa while no one else is really doing it to that extent AFAIK. RB’s CEO must really love Street Fighter or games or something. It just seems so out of the blue.

short

It seems I hit a nerve. So must be true.

You are indeed a short motherfucker :coffee:

I’d say Froz should call a FT10 because of that, but we all know he’d come up short.

he is a mod…i would bitchslap his account for 10 days :bee:

This ain’t an eSports friendly thread.

Sfv esports is very popular

Redbull wants those greenbacks

The number 1 rule for strength training is: stop reading bodybuilding rags. They’re nothing but giant advertorials for useless supplements and their routines are questionable even for bodybuilding purposes, let alone strength training.

You can look up Louie Simmons’ stuff, but he’s all over the place with his teachings and can be hard to follow.

If you are a fully grown adult male and bench pressing 70 is a struggle, then it’s most likely a technique problem.

Bodybuilders are just a bunch of fraudulent a-holes.

If you’re a fully grown adult male and still playing Street Fighter, then it’s most likely a mental problem.

I think they mean kg, not lbs.

One day I’m going to open a gym and it’ll be all seated bench press machines.

SFV was a perfect game for redbull to market their drink because your reactions need to be on point in this game. And I don’t mean just reacting to jump ins, but all the hard to react to shenanigans as well.

Yeah, I remember some players drank energy drinks since the end of SF4 era, most of them during their streaming. Then here comes the sponsorships for Snake Eyez and Luffy, the rest it’s well known. SFV and his focus on reads make reacting a bit hard, not all the players are teenagers on their peak regarding reaction time. Energy drinks helps staying focused and awareness,especially during long sets. Teenagers love energy drinks more than coffee, so easy money. In February I was in Cannes for the SFV tournament and for the participants Red Bull cans were free for all the weekend.

Then you have the downside of it, look at Xian. He’s blinking like a madman because of Monster/RB abuse.

YorKeY, no.

If you are a fully adult male and not playing street fighter I will leap out from the shadows and savagely beat you half to death.

Yeah, we work on kg.