The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

I want CT Fletcher to be in SFV.

Working out is great because there’s days where you really feel this:

And then there’s just those days where you’re just in love with whatever workout you’re doing combined with whatever song is giving you energy.

Above all else, nothing beats finally seeing results.

Three times out of the week, before taking a shower/bath after work I will do 60 push ups and 100 crunches. I would go to the gym but I get off work too late in the day for that to be considered an option. The idea of getting out of shape frightens me… and I am not getting any younger either.

… I may need to stop drinking so much damn coffee in the day as well.

@Beekmeer I think my stick might finally be reaching its end. Those neutral jumps I kept doing were me trying to jump forward. Anyways im done for now so GGs to you and @TWINBLADES :smiley:

There’s big differences between body building, strength training and general fitness. There’s even forums dedicated to each, that’s the strangest thing , a forum dedicated to people liking the same thing and sharing tips.

Now wouldn’t that be fucking strange!

Taking very hot showers/baths may actually help after workouts as well.

Why is PUBG getting nominated for GOTY awards, it’s not even done.

Worst, I thought her ass would look better, I am now disappointed.
On the bodybuilding part, I really don’t like Bodybuilder bodies most of the time, and I can’t do workouts. When I was young I used to do weights once a week for a couple hours (it was part of the training in my Volleyball team) and I kind of enjoyed it because it felt like resting as opposed to the other 4 days of training, but I’d find it awfully boring as a solo thing.
I need team sports to exercise, I hate doing anything that is solo. I still play basketball 3 hours twice a week so I don’t become and unlookable swine (and I’d probably play more if I didn’t have adult responsibilities) but that’s it.

I had the same thing happen to my old stick last year. It was a pretty cheap stick anyway, so I didn’t mind having an excuse to pick up a new one.

GGs @Jerom and @TWINBLADES, though sometimes it still feels like the only way I win a match is by thinking of the stupidest thing I can possibly do, then immediately doing that thing.

If SRK forum was the gym

Twinblades - has potential, but spends all his time doing bicep curls when he should be doing deadlifts. Reminds us of gains that don’t matter constantly, like how much ass fat he’s lost.

Yorkey - Hangs about the front desk, nobody’s actually seen him in the gym but keeps telling us other gyms are better

King crimson - been smashing the gym all year but the poor bastard still has legs like KFC wicked wings. Will get there.

Daemos - Only hangs about the bent over hamstring strengthener giving out tips to blokes.

Froztey - Smashed the gyms personal best on the bench press on a bank holiday Monday when nobody else was in the gym but says it was legit. Also keeps changing work out plans and is now on Yoga.

Dime - Comes to the gym, spends 35 minutes talking about the science behind ab crunches, does 5 minutes on the runner then leaves.

Lordwilliam- Has one arm like Hulk Hogan and one arm like Miley Cyrus.

Deviljin - Been there that long nobody knows if he owns the gym or just doesn’t have a house

Windalfr - Trains only with Ves on really obscure equipment that nodody is sure really works. Like the butt blaster. Seems to make gains though.

Mocha latte - comes in , smashes 150 on the bench press, calls everyone a cunt then leaves.

@Highlandfireball if this forum allowed me to ‘lol’ multiple times on your post, I would.

@Highlandfireball Suplexes one of Bison’s satellite’s into the volcano as Heihachi used to kill Kazuya with in Tekken (and the other way around on Tekken 7) and stomps his into EVO2018 like a boss.

The Williams one got me dead as fuck

and even if it was

its nowhere near game of the year

These awards are biased as fuck, “Best ongoing game”. PUBG is in early access and they added a couple of guns and loot boxes, fuck that. Destiny 2 just came out and has done nothing. Overwatch and Gta online get a massive Lol. The only games that I think deserve to be there are Warframe and Rb6, Siege is constantly doing balance and adding more maps and operators, Warframe just had one of their biggest updates and is adding content constantly.

I was decent when I was mid teens. Could bench 90 when I was 15, I was pretty happy with that.

I’d probably die on 60 now though, I miss having strength. Need more cardio though cause I’m tubby now.

The amount of fame PUBG gets is fucking retarded.
Props to them for finding a genre that was unexplored but the game is literally made with assets from the engine store. Is the closest thing to an asset flip I’ve ever seen not being considered one.

Not quite the same, but I can relate with benching less. I used to do 5 reps of 225, 3 sets, no spot. Between work and bouncing between my place and my girlfriend’s place in the past year and a half, I can barely do 185 WITH a spot.

All that cuck pay to win free to play googoogaga like PUBG is for weak men.

I’m @Jerom cuz I know he play dat shit.