The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

Better?

Lurkers gonna lurk.

He’s the King Lurker. He always picks the good posts to react to.

Without him, the thread would crumble immediately

I appreciate @bigtochiro’s dedication for the three years they’ve been here. Keep lurking you magnificent bastard.

@A10metal much better. She looks really good actually. It must take a lot of work to get a body like that.

Not someone I would date but I wouldn’t mind drinking some beers with her.

Y’all should watch the pro bodybuilding competition

I never understood bodybuilding. Why does one bodybuild in the first place (other then to be healthy obviously)?

Because bodybuilding feels great. Why would you keep drawing over and over or put work towards any goal in the first place?

Eh…SSF4 was a better game than S2 SF5.

Vanilla SF4 vs Season 1 SF5 is a toss up though.

Vanilla SF4 did give us Iron Fist.

Too look good, why wouldn’t you want to officially be the best looking guy in the world?

Lifting is so much fun. Working out is hella fun actually. If you enjoy working out then adjusting your routine for aesthetics isn’t too hard; similarly you can adjust to build up functional strenght. you won’t look like Zyzz but you’ll be able to flip your opponents after you lose a match.

I wouldn’t want to be that jacked. Not very practical either. Athletic tone is more my style.

You guys enjoy working out? Don’t get me wrong the results are great but to me lifting is the most boring thing on earth.

I stopped bodybuilding once I got out of the Navy. Shame, because that high of getting gains was amazing.

related:

@TWINBLADES ah shirt thats not who i wanted to pick

What I enjoyed the most was the focus on the motion. Its about doing things the right way as well as you can. There’s an interest meditative quality to emptying your mind and just thinking about your body’s movement.

Not for everybody, but it’s definitely something I get out of it that isn’t present in anything else I do.

Working out I find is very boring. But it’s good for you. Feels like a chore more then anything. But there is a reward at the end of the tunnel.

@TWINBLADES I thought you were taking a break from SFV, you chode.

Working out is great, actually. Boosts your confidence, strength as well as making you look good to whatever gender you’re into.

I’m tall as fuck already so getting cut, especially in summer when you can wear more form-fitting shirts can catch many an eye :wink:

I just wanna get as wide as a barnyard door

Strength is nice. But I’d rather be agile and quick. Light on the feet. But still hit hard enough to cause dents. Of course…rather just be a machine and be done with it. :slight_smile: